brand new official pics!!!

Started by BonesawT101, Nov 23, 2011, 12:20:32 AM

Author
brand new official pics!!! (Read 152,867 times)

RICH-ENGLAND

RICH-ENGLAND

Quote from: zuzuki on Dec 02, 2011, 02:19:50 AM
Quote from: RICH-ENGLAND on Dec 02, 2011, 02:07:30 AM
Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Dec 02, 2011, 02:02:06 AM
I see, but in the magazine stills, you see that David is the one with the large bag.

I'm guessing, assuming they don't switch over, or that they all have the satchels or something.

yes, odd but on the photo taken from the other end of the room, its fassbender in the centre pointing the torch and i dont think he has the bag then so maybe he hands it to green at some point, either that or they all wander round the room swapping places! lol..

thanks

rich

the one with fassbender in the center is a movie still,the ones from ew are photographs done by a kerry brown just for promotion
i know that, theres a pic from either end of that room that are movie stills as far as im aware which is the ones im talking about, the one we are discussing now and another showing fassbender looking up at the head with rapace and dickie behind him , the one with logan marshall green stood on the left is a promo shot, im just saying that logan marshall green was photographed in that area so to me it seems likely that its him on the right of the picture were discussing now.

thanks

rich

Engineer1

Engineer1

Spoiler
Sorry for all the drama.
This was over for me a while ago but some can't stop provocking antagonisms.
For what, i wonder...
I just dont like the fact tha people put words or intentions in my mouth since they can read my post and see what i exactly mean without interpreting them.
[close]

I'm with team EGG ^^

EDIT:
Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Dec 02, 2011, 02:31:36 AM
ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS POST THE DAMN SOURCES, CJ.
Spoiler
I'm sorry is that for me?
If it is, well the only thing i stated as a fact was the whole Giger is not on board thingie.
I explained and gave details but even then somewere not satisfied.
Well that fine by me. They just have to ignore me.
As for the rest i never said they are facts, people believe or not i'm not going to change the way i write just to please some. Take it or leave it.
As for providing sources, like i said somemods have them.
They will not reaveal it as i asked them.
If i'm lying well, they will definitly intervene and give a lesson no?
[close]

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

It's Logan Marshall Green as clearly seen in the Ampule room with everyone else.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Guy with the light or guy with the bag, in the far right?

m138jewski

m138jewski

I adjusted the gamma, upped the saturation and set the linear curves 36 over 98. The truth revealed

Engineer1

Engineer1

That's the spirit!
Thanks for the laugh.
It's missing a lot from here.
Not enough love around.

Ruzena

Ruzena

Nah I think Prometheus terrible secret will be revealed there...

Spoiler
[close]

AnthonyWC70788

AnthonyWC70788

I know everyone is talking about the pic with the supposedly dead creature laying on the ground. But why isnt anyone saying anything about the picture with the three people standing and looking towards us. In the bottom right hand corner, amongst all kinds of "urns" there sure seems to be what looks like an opened egg. Or at least a fossilized one that has been opened.

Also it sure does seem to me like that is a statue laying on the floor. For one, if it is a Xeno with no head then I am pretty sure that the acid it has for blood would have pretty much ate away at it or the surroundings you know. If it is not a statue then I am pretty confident that it is a SJ. It just looks to think in the leg area to be a Xeno and not a space jockey..... Anthony

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Dec 01, 2011, 01:19:34 AM
http://geektyrant.com/storage/post-images/AlienSpaceJockey.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1272907614816

I just thought about this based on the ALIEN Space jockey.....there's not really enough room in that canon cockpit for Jockey legs. So he either doesn't have any or the Jockey and the canon are the definition of biomechanical????

Actually... looking at that one pic, am I seeing the Jockeys leg at the bottom right. It kind of matches the color of the jockey..... Anthony

m138jewski

m138jewski

it doesn't look headless to me. it may be the angle its laying relative to the camera, because you cant see the top of the ribcage

josh_axey

josh_axey

Quote from: AnthonyWC70788 on Dec 02, 2011, 03:10:06 AM
I know everyone is talking about the pic with the supposedly dead creature laying on the ground. But why isnt anyone saying anything about the picture with the three people standing and looking towards us. In the bottom right hand corner, amongst all kinds of "urns" there sure seems to be what looks like an opened egg. Or at least a fossilized one that has been opened...

I commented on that in my little list before... I swear I see something like that in the bottom right of that image too!
I'm not crazy! :D

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

I've seen it too.  Looks like broken debris and rock to me, like the rest scattered across the Ampule room.

Ruzena

Ruzena

Quote from: josh_axey on Dec 02, 2011, 03:30:01 AM
I commented on that in my little list before... I swear I see something like that in the bottom right of that image too!
I'm not crazy! :D

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

Whatever the case may be...these stills are very specifically chosen for release. Obviously they ask more then they answer. What is it? Space Jockey? New Xeno? What? None of this is random.

m138jewski

m138jewski

agree. sneaky bastards

Ruzena

Ruzena

Do you think someone can get crazy from waiting this movie and stalking forums and inet for leaks everyday? :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed