brand new official pics!!!

Started by BonesawT101, Nov 23, 2011, 12:20:32 AM

Author
brand new official pics!!! (Read 152,792 times)

josh_axey

josh_axey

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Dec 02, 2011, 01:23:22 AM
Same here...it COULD be a head as well but i'm missing a clearshape, contours and all that stuff...looks too much like an orb.

Yeah... you can see them looking at that picture montage, but when you look at the normal old image for a bit... the lines "I see" seem to fade away into a shiny orb like thing again... no decernable features...
Still not 100% sold... who knows what it is  :-\

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

There's definitely a similarity.....dunno...because the shot of the dead Jockey shows no head, and the room is filled with urns, it's more likely that it's the Jockey head then it is a Xeno egg. Because the Xenos as we know them won't be featured in this film, an obvious trope like an identifiable egg has less likely of a chance of being present. Who knows.

kaustin7

kaustin7

Long time lurker so I finally decided to set-up an account because I have really been enjoying the analysis and discussion everyone has been having.
Cheers!

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Though, it could be the angle.  There's no confirmation old jockey lost his head.

zuzuki

zuzuki

what if that dead body is a suit,and the thing on the floor is just the helmet of the suit.both of them with nothing inside

josh_axey

josh_axey

Hum hum hum...

Fiddling with saturation, colours, brightness...
(EDIT: to try and pick certain bits up easier, not for better image quality lol)

Click the images to enlarge.

I see contours running down the middle of the base of the object being inspected, a cleavage if you will (shut up), which makes me think I now definately don't see the face/head pointed out before.
Looks more like the "lips" of the egg... but I don't believe it's that either.

I also noticed the arm, hand, bag, leg and foot of the person rightmost in the image is clearer after fiddling.

*shrug* take from that what you will...

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Must be Fassbender, then.

RICH-ENGLAND

RICH-ENGLAND

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Dec 02, 2011, 01:55:50 AM
Must be Fassbender, then.

i think fassbender is the one pointing the torch at the big face in the middle, i think its logan marshall green as he was pictured in that area too in the press photos.

thanks

rich

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

I see, but in the magazine stills, you see that David is the one with the large bag.

I'm guessing, assuming they don't switch over, or that they all have the satchels or something.

RICH-ENGLAND

RICH-ENGLAND

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Dec 02, 2011, 02:02:06 AM
I see, but in the magazine stills, you see that David is the one with the large bag.

I'm guessing, assuming they don't switch over, or that they all have the satchels or something.

yes, odd but on the photo taken from the other end of the room, its fassbender in the centre pointing the torch and i dont think he has the bag then so maybe he hands it to green at some point, either that or they all wander round the room swapping places! lol..

thanks

rich

zuzuki

zuzuki

Quote from: RICH-ENGLAND on Dec 02, 2011, 02:07:30 AM
Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Dec 02, 2011, 02:02:06 AM

yes, odd but on the photo taken from the other end of the room, its fassbender in the centre pointing the torch and i dont think he has the bag then so maybe he hands it to green at some point, either that or they all wander round the room swapping places! lol..

thanks

rich

the one with fassbender in the center is a movie still,the ones from ew are photographs done by a kerry brown just for promotion

Engineer1

Engineer1

Rich
Spoiler

My my why so serious? I mena why so angry?
So i'm saying i'm making a joke when i say fake, you say i was seriously accusing a mod of lying.
Ok well you seems to know better than me what i do or think.
I must be a real kamikaze coz after calling a mod a lier, i'm now invoking one saying i provided him with material...
Wow that is some suicidal tendencies...
I will not share anything that proves anything, i don't need to.
I'll keep posting the way i do, even if it makes you angry again.
But since you made me, and you don't care for my fanfic/facts/opinion/thesis all is right as rain, you can continue to dismiss the poor slob who wants to look cool for school in front of unknown fanboys from internet.
That's what i will do.
Thanks rich
[close]

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Let's not drag this on.

chupacabras acheronsis

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS POST THE DAMN SOURCES, CJ.

Ruzena

Ruzena

Just quick overpaint, judge for yourself I won't comment anything ;]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed