brand new official pics!!!

Started by BonesawT101, Nov 23, 2011, 12:20:32 AM

Author
brand new official pics!!! (Read 151,274 times)

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

Well compare the SJ from Alien with this body...looks veeeery similar, except the size of course.
Maybe we will see different sized ones...pilot, warrior...or the missing link  :laugh:

T Dog

T Dog

I without a doubt see a corpse. Of what I don't know. Looks kind of like a bigger version of the Alien suit from the first movie. The Xenomorph suit I mean.
I wonder do they walk into a pile of bodies and a major what the f**k moment?

I don't know what they are shining their torches on. Doesn't really seem like to be a head.

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

I just thought about this based on the ALIEN Space jockey.....there's not really enough room in that canon cockpit for Jockey legs. So he either doesn't have any or the Jockey and the canon are the definition of biomechanical????

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Looks to me like that could be a dead Alien, and the 'head' they're looking at looks like an egg.

T Dog

T Dog

I think the giant head looks better in this new image.

I'm also wondering whether those eye sockets are going to light up.

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

I hope the eyes don't light up....that would be a bit cliched.....

I think the Jockey on the ground is lying next to a similar chair/canon as seen in A L I EN??

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Whatever it is, there is two of them.

RICH-ENGLAND

RICH-ENGLAND

no its not a chair, its been discussed before, its the bottom of one of the arches, it can be seen in another pic facing the other way, and has an exact opposite on the other side of the room.

i would say that its defo the space jockey though, rib cage looks the same as the one in alien.

thanks

rich

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

Graded according to the footage in Comic Con:

Sigglas

Sigglas

About the complaints on the new spacesuit in the movie. Apparently it might not be so "unrealistic" after all, the American Musem of Natural History has a new exhibition called Beyond Planet Earth. There they're showing of the "next generation" space suit, and it actually isn't so far from what we're seeing in Promethus.

Some more info and a video showing it off here: http://io9.com/5860453/these-are-the-real-mcfly-shoes-of-the-future++and-their-matching-spacesuit?tag=space&autoplay

ace3g

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

That head looks pretty Giger if I know Giger.

chupacabras acheronsis

JOCKEY SPOTTED

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I see it! It dead... or hung over.

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

If it's a Jockey it has to be a baby (previously described in one of the rumors).  The Jockey in Alien is four times larger than that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed