Fan Is Remaking for the PC!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 13, 2020, 09:42:26 AM

Author
Fan Is Remaking for the PC! (Read 21,854 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Doesn't seem to be too far in just yet, but it's sweet to see!

Aliens VS Predator Extinction [PS2] REMASTER TO PC PROTOTYPE from r/LV426

Will be keeping an eye on this one.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I'm interested.

Darkness

Darkness

Definitely. I've been meaning to replay it again.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQz5od12uwR65SIZkriBRrw

Here's the guy's YT. He said he'll be updating on here.

Still Collating...

Hell yes!

Samhain13

Samhain13

That's awesome.

fakourison

fakourison

I'm in!

JungleHunter87

Oh Hell Yeah! I LOVED playing AVP:E back in the day. I still do from time to time. Can't wait to see more from this guy!

Until the cease and desist inevitably comes... :'(

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Very cool. Hopefully it doesn't become a dead project.

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

I've never played the original Extinction, but it looks like this remake will be pretty fun on PC. 8)

Praetorian Guard

This may come as a surprise but before AvP Extinction, I never played nor knew about RTS games. AvP Extinction was my first introduction to RTS. At first it was a strange game for me because I was only 7 at the game I got it for the Xbox. However I soon came to love it and now I can only fantasize about having a new RTS AvP game to PC. I believe the only major flaw Extinction had in the past was that it never had a PC port or at least skirmish mode. Otherwise I think we be having a lively community for the PC.

If this fan project makes any promising progress, by all means I will support it as long we can get a new AvP RTS game in any way!

x-M-x

x-M-x

Any updates? this looks epic.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Praetorian Guard on Apr 03, 2020, 02:02:38 PM
This may come as a surprise but before AvP Extinction, I never played nor knew about RTS games. AvP Extinction was my first introduction to RTS. At first it was a strange game for me because I was only 7 at the game I got it for the Xbox. However I soon came to love it and now I can only fantasize about having a new RTS AvP game to PC. I believe the only major flaw Extinction had in the past was that it never had a PC port or at least skirmish mode. Otherwise I think we be having a lively community for the PC.

If this fan project makes any promising progress, by all means I will support it as long we can get a new AvP RTS game in any way!

Same! It was my first RTS game along side Age of Mythology.

I think I was a bit older, maybe 10 or 12.

I used to think that maybe the game was rushed or released early in 2003 since the movie came out in 2004.

A skirmish mode would have been so perfect.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: x-M-x on May 07, 2020, 07:20:14 AM
Any updates? this looks epic.

Only this on his YT channel.

AVP-CAPCOM

AVP-CAPCOM

I am assuming he is using Unreal 4 engine, as that too can be used for top down games (like the controversial "HATRED" title). The grey and white grid was the giveaway.

EDIT- I think he's using blender as I didn't realise that is also a gaming engine, as well as custom skin rendering programme. That said blender can also be acrossed multiple gaming level design platforms.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed