NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,200,841 times)

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

Yeah, that's such a lazy and uninspired move. It's almost like they just reskinned the rebooted Lara Croft with some Predator textures and called it a day. The "Klingonization" of the Predator continues...

@misterskeezler on Instagram

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Dec 17, 2019, 10:30:19 AM
I f*cking hate the boobie-Pred look >:(

I know you do. :laugh:

QuoteIt's lazy as f*ck and doesn't make a lick of sense. (Are you seriously suggesting Predators suckle with that mouth?)

Considering Predators are humanoids, I don't find it lazy or nonsensical at all.

But forget all that. One its own, do you believe baby Predators are likely born with sharp mandibles and teeth?

Quote from: Kailem on Dec 17, 2019, 08:40:04 AM
Randy Falk has expressed his dislike for the idea of a female Predator more than once, so I feel like the chances of ever seeing NECA tackle one, either from Hunting Grounds or some other source, are pretty slim.

Randy had always said Terminator should have ended with T2. He also said he doesn't like Genisys. But we have NECA Genisys figures

Ultimately they're a business and I would imagine it will all come down to if there's market demand for the HG Female Pred.

Still Collating...

Knowing how much of an emphasis the trailer put on that part, I can see Neca doing it. If it's popular in the game, certainly.

ridetofight

ridetofight

y'know, i've always thought the same thing about predator boobs and suckling, but no, human babies aren't born with teeth, but cats and dogs pretty much are, AND they have no lips. and we have no idea what those nips might look like under there. i don't like the idea, but arguments against seem sorta thin.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: ridetofight on Dec 18, 2019, 12:45:09 AM
y'know, i've always thought the same thing about predator boobs and suckling, but no, human babies aren't born with teeth, but cats and dogs pretty much are, AND they have no lips. and we have no idea what those nips might look like under there. i don't like the idea, but arguments against seem sorta thin.

Puppies and Kittens are actually not born with teeth. Both start developing teeth weeks later.

Rabbit2100

Rabbit2100

But honestly though, who f@cking cares? It could be worse, it could be MUCH worse. They coulda given her the full "star wars treatment" where every female is just a "hot chick with slightly smaller alien features then the males"

And besides let's be real, the Predator canon is so entirely f♡ct does it REALLY matter if a ps4 exclusive VIDEO GAME has a female predator in it?

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

I mean they basically made predator Red Sonja with a bow, so it depends on how alien you want your aliens to be. It looks like they pretty much mapped Predator skin textures over hot chick 3D model. I can just imagine how vapid that design session must have been.

Exploring the species with some radical concepts would have been interesting, but instead we get the "Daisy Duck" treatment.

But yeah I agree, it is just in a PlayStation exclusive game, so it's easy to ignore.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

It doesn't even have to be radical. It would just be nice if they put some actual effort and thought into it.

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Dec 18, 2019, 01:13:13 PM
It doesn't even have to be radical. It would just be nice if they put some actual effort and thought into it.
Yeah, something a little more thoughtful than "tits on a pred" would be cool.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Mister Skeezler on Dec 18, 2019, 01:07:42 PM
I mean they basically made predator Red Sonja with a bow, so it depends on how alien you want your aliens to be. It looks like they pretty much mapped Predator skin textures over hot chick 3D model. I can just imagine how vapid that design session must have been.

See this is all nonsense to me. Do you see all women in-shape game 3D models sexually as hot chicks because you find women's shapes attractive?  And I guess, because I'm assuming you don't find men sexually attractive, an in-shape male 3D model wearing a codpiece does nothing for you and therefore is fine?

The Old One

The Old One

I'm with you on this one.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

I'm looking forward to checking out this armor set of hers.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

NECA's first 7 Predator figures were all Wolf.  :laugh:

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

I'd honestly have more if they restocked the AVP and Lost Hunter figures. Still waiting on that redone Wolf.

Kradan

Kradan

On the boobs' matter: what if they're result of human DNA injections ? The Predator's lore in action !

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed