AvP Requiem Rated R

Started by Darkness, Sep 06, 2007, 06:34:09 PM

Author
AvP Requiem Rated R (Read 13,013 times)

zen

zen

And to put something to rest:The predator ship whould not set the forest on fire,especialy in a damp envirement.The flames are mostly radiation from the atmosphere.so they whould burn out quickly.

comandante

comandante

I don't understand why a predalien couldn't be a queen, too.  If aliens take on the characteristics of the host, then aren't they ALL hybrids, with the standard "drones" being human hybrids (that would explain the human-scale limbs, rib-cage, teeth, and jaw, not to mention the human skull embedded in the face of Giger's alien)?  So, if the alien hive in ALIENS was all bred from human stock, and the drones are known to change with different hosts, shouldn't the queen change as well? Don't get me wrong, I'm not psyched about a predalien queen, just because I'd like to see a "standard" predalien drone before complicating things any further.

yaujta

yaujta

i jst found a site called carllyonsstudio.com theres quite a gud concept drawing of a predalien in there

Dingo

Dingo

I was thinking it might go to NC-17.

predator rocks

predator rocks

Is there going to be more than one predator at the start??   ???     ???     ???  

torque160_bh

torque160_bh

R-Rated! wohoo! but we kinda knew that coz thats what brothers strause said from day one!   oh well at least it officially, hope the movie r-rated everywhere!  hhmmm what other hybrids can there be?  its set in gunnison? any thoughts guys?

Ex-Con

Ex-Con

I hope there isn't a flying alien, that's just stupid! :-( lol a predalien is good! its kind of what the fans wanted, & maybe a dog or ox alien...that's o.k because it kinda pays homage to alien 3. Lets just wait and see. i just hope there's not loads of differnt types of aliens because that just taking th piss..

scarface

scarface

well..now there are rumors that there might be a ZOO in the town, so i hope we dont see too much diversity...but if the brothers expirement a little with the hybrids, who cares? all in good fun, and opening up multitudes of new possibilities for the alien species.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

A bird would be easy, but if an Alien goes that way, it would have no arms. The wings of birds are the skeletal structure for the arms.  I would much rather see a snake or big cat or crocodile, if the place happens to have a zoo.

scarface

scarface

well, if the zoo isnt just a rumor, we might see a REAL gorilla alien like the toy.

SHREK

SHREK

WAT ABOUT A BADGER ALIEN.....

Sulaco

Sulaco

This is a touchy subject? It worries me! Please no bird alien!

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

I think were goin over the top! lol a pred-alien's fine, maybe another dog alien but a gorilla, ox, bird, badger, snake etc it aint guna work, maybe three 'hybrids' in this movie but 1 or 2 will be fine!  where's the green band trailer? and we need more production stills! come on!

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

A snake would work fine. Pythons and anacondas would be more than large enough. A spitting sobra would be particularly interesting, as it would be a biomechanical serpent with massive fangs and the retained ability to regularly spit acid like a weapon. :)

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Or 'cobra', even!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed