Prometheus Plot Reveal - Aliens ARE In It

Started by Darkoo, Jan 27, 2011, 03:03:32 PM

Author
Prometheus Plot Reveal - Aliens ARE In It (Read 148,319 times)

Sharp Sticks

Beats over half of the other stuff.

predxeno

I bet Prometheus will be alongside Bladerunner on your shelf even if there are none of our favorite xenomorphs in it.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

I'll wait until I see it. Mindless loyalty to a brand ain't my thing.

Besides, my 'favourite xenomorphs' never appeared in ³, Res, AVP, or AVP-R. There you go.

arachnophilia

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Feb 02, 2011, 02:46:40 AM
I'll wait until I see it. Mindless loyalty to a brand ain't my thing.

Besides, my 'favourite xenomorphs' never appeared in ³, Res, AVP, or AVP-R. There you go.

touche.

Darkoo

Quote from: Gazz on Jan 31, 2011, 05:15:41 PM
I have it on subscription so I should receive the issue any day now (hopefully tomorrow) since subscribers are usually sent issues earlier. I'll post up any new details if the issue contains them but it sounds more like just a run through of the current production history for the general public rather than anything that's going to shed new light.
Cant' wait :-X

dandan

Quote from: Darkoo on Feb 02, 2011, 09:09:33 AM
Quote from: Gazz on Jan 31, 2011, 05:15:41 PM
I have it on subscription so I should receive the issue any day now (hopefully tomorrow) since subscribers are usually sent issues earlier. I'll post up any new details if the issue contains them but it sounds more like just a run through of the current production history for the general public rather than anything that's going to shed new light.
Cant' wait :-X

i wound be to hyped about it tbh it will just be the stuff we already no and the things they wish would be in it.

Gazz

Gazz

It didn't come yesterday but I've still yet to check the post today. If Empire are under embargo on Captain American info then I'll probably just receive it around the same time as everyone else. They've been known to do that before.

EDIT: Just checked. Nothing but bills  :(

stroggificated

Quote from: Jace Madan on Jan 28, 2011, 02:07:42 AM
Hmmm. Weird how it went from:

-This is an Alien prequel, featuring the space jockies and other concepts

-But, "the Original Alien as a shape is worn out and not scary anymore so we are redesigning it"

To:

-The project has evolved past being an Alien Prequel into a more grand and epic sci-fi film with hints of the Alien universe

To:

-Not only are there the original space jockeys, but we are going to the Alien homeworld, AND there are original Giger Aliens, AND they are giant in size!

Maybe they change their minds again in May. ::) I don't want to be disappointed twice and have to wait for more informations in the future.

Valaquen

Quote from: predxeno on Feb 02, 2011, 02:37:05 AM
Quote from: kelgaard on Feb 02, 2011, 02:28:05 AM
What?  You're a Blade Runner fan, Sharp Sticks?   :D

I'd say so, he considers Blade Runner to be a part of the AVP canon. :-\
... ... ... No?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

No what?

Valaquen

QuoteBlade Runner to be a part of the AVP canon

Sharp Sticks

Ugh. Those two titles really shouldn't be uttered in the same sentence.

'A' canon though? P-P-P-Purge, works for me. Not that I'd bring it up in a debate or something.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Valaquen on Feb 02, 2011, 02:43:49 PM
Of course. But do you agree with Sticks? Or found that statement... something?

Valaquen

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Feb 02, 2011, 02:47:57 PM
Quote from: Valaquen on Feb 02, 2011, 02:43:49 PM
Of course. But do you agree with Sticks? Or found that statement... something?
Agree with Sticks, he considers Blade Runner to be a part of the AVP canon, naw! Sorry Predxeno.

Darkoo

Quote from: wmmvrrvrrmm on Jan 31, 2011, 07:57:51 PM
Well, the filming in Morrocco was confirmed last December by Nourreddine Sail, head of the country's main film body, the Moroccan Cinema Centre mentioned in a report in the Financial Times of all places

(http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/03fd5abc-0317-11e0-80eb-00144feabdc0.html#axzz17ovCnd1Y)

QuoteRidley Scott to start shooting his next film, the upcoming Alien prequel, at the country's southern Ouarzazate film studios next February and March.

So the movie will start filming in February.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed