Prometheus Plot Reveal - Aliens ARE In It

Started by Darkoo, Jan 27, 2011, 03:03:32 PM

Author
Prometheus Plot Reveal - Aliens ARE In It (Read 149,351 times)

ThisBethesdaSea

I knew this would be the case, and this bit of info made my day as well. Now if the Dark Crystal Sequel comes out next year as well, I'll be a happy man!

Vulhala

Dark Crystal?

Thanks for the memories. I won't sleep tonight :laugh:

Space Disc Jockey

Space Disc Jockey

Update: "Alien Prequel News" mentioned this:

Quote:

"The head this source is referring to could be the Engineer 1 CGI-character we've heard mentioned in news before".

http://www.alienprequelnews.com/

-----

They're gonna explain, everything! The Space Jockies. The Derelict. How WY was involved. Omg, it IS the Alien prequel!
And the big Aliens are certainly, gonna either be, a Jockey-Alien via chestburster and\or an Alien Queen. The big head thing that pilots the ship is interesting. If they're talking about a human ship, maybe something to do with, "Mother"? I'm sooo excited about this news!

Jace Madan

Hmmm. Weird how it went from:

-This is an Alien prequel, featuring the space jockies and other concepts

-But, "the Original Alien as a shape is worn out and not scary anymore so we are redesigning it"

To:

-The project has evolved past being an Alien Prequel into a more grand and epic sci-fi film with hints of the Alien universe

To:

-Not only are there the original space jockeys, but we are going to the Alien homeworld, AND there are original Giger Aliens, AND they are giant in size!

AvPvTerminator

I think the idea of having jockey-born aliens as just HUGE MOTHERf**kING ALIENS is honestly retarded.. but other than that this sounds AWESOME. STOKED!

DoomRulz

This is sounding more like the film I didn't want. Sorry Ridley but this is one fan who isn't going to bother.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I hope it's legit, I think the title will confuse people since no one would know that it's a Alien movie. Maybe they will market the movie like they did with "The Dark Knight" (2008).

DJ Pu$$yface

I'M WALKING SUNSHINE!

I MEAN... WALLS!  ;D

Ghost Rider

Maybe this could work.

bleau

"According to Sky Movies an inside source has told them that the Space Jockey's cockpit as discovered by the Nostromo crew in the first Alien is currently being built at Pinewood studios."

I can't wait to see the Jockey's cockpit again.

DoomRulz

I don't get this; 4 months ago, everyone was saying no to the origin idea. All of a sudden, you guys are creaming.

Ghost Rider

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 28, 2011, 03:13:16 AM
I don't get this; 4 months ago, everyone was saying no to the origin idea. All of a sudden, you guys are creaming.

I actually never gave my opinion on that. :laugh:

cmc

So happy  ;D

ALEX82

f**kin great news!!!  cant wait to see this film in the big screen.
probably Scott dont feel this movie extremly close to the original Alien concept, (the creatures vs humans), this film is more of the Spacy Jockeys and the origin of some DNA , and the mix of this dna whit the humans.
Mabe will see the original Xenomorf, the spacejockey alien, if Giger is on board is a strong chance.

frostedone

This new news makes me HAPPY!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed