Why no info?

Started by gameoverman, Aug 09, 2008, 01:38:03 PM

Author
Why no info? (Read 2,746 times)

gameoverman

gameoverman

Why haven't we heard hardly a thing about this game?  Makes we wonder if they're even making it at all or that we won't see it for a long time.

Mr.X

Mr.X

We may see some new info after A:CM.

War Wager

War Wager

Makes sense to wait until A:CM blows over, why contend with a game in the same universe? Either that or they've canceled it. We haven't had any news in like a year and SEGA don't have any info on their site.

gameoverman

gameoverman

It's been almost two years since they announced it and we haven't got a screenshot, any preview articles in magazines, - almost nothing.

War Wager

War Wager

I think it's gone.

Dachande

Dachande

http://kotaku.com/5028168/e308-simon-jeffery-were-saving-aliens-for-something-special

Towards the end of the interview

interviewer: How's that [the RPG] coming on?

Jeffery: that's coming on awesome

"It's little further out, but the guys at Obsidian really know storytelling fantastically well. Working with some of the writers who are building the storyline, the arch and the story for their projects has been incredibly interesting and having collaboration, with Gearbox building first person shooter and Obsidian building roleplaying game, having collaboration in building our storyarch is really really cool and interesting."

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Well thats fairly good news.

Mr.X

Mr.X

I f**king knew it!

gameoverman

gameoverman

The collaboration thing sounds good.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

If you keep your eye out on the Obsidian forum they do tease about it from time-to-time but nothing drastic.

Darkness

Darkness

They do have a title graphic on their site which I only discovered earlier today.

Instilled with the action of Aliens and the terror of Alien, Obsidian's next original RPG takes players to the heart of science fiction horror.  Join in on the discussion and speculation at Obsidian's Aliens RPG forums!  Coming soon to the PC, PLAYSTATION 3 and Xbox 360.

http://www.obsidianent.com/games.html

War Wager

War Wager

Ok... mabye it's not gone. :P

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Oh no.....I see a NECA AVPR warrior, I hope thats not the final alien design.

War Wager

War Wager

It's just as stand in design I'm sure.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I hope...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed