NECA AvP Predators

Started by Sabres21768, Aug 06, 2012, 12:59:38 AM

Author
NECA AvP Predators (Read 84,778 times)

Rzor

Rzor

Super excited about all the Pred reveals from NYCC. Definitely getting Series 16 (except the GITD Stalker), Series 17, and UCH. Very interested in that throne too. Can't wait.

Predicting that Series 18 (which NECA has said will be comic themed) will be Dachande (which was already teased), Machiko, and Top Knot.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man. And those who've hunted armed men long enough, and like it, never really care for anything else thereafter."

The Bonus Situation

The Bonus Situation

ESPECIALLY when it comes to videogames. I think I've played the predator campaign alone, in AVP 2010, about a 100 times. Or like in the Batman Arkham games. Nothing gives me more joy and pleasure in a videogame, then observing heavily armed dudes from atop, planning my tactic, setting up traps with fancy gadgets and then silently picking them off, one by one  ;D

LAWNMOWERMAN

LAWNMOWERMAN

got these two last week

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Man I love those. Really can't wait to snag me one.

Kailem

Kailem

Parademon

Parademon

Being as I just jumped on board the NECA AVP wagon 2 weeks ago, I'm stoked that I can buy figs that came out yrs ago , but were not as good & lacked articulation. I'm a stickler for articulation as I like posing my figs for cool action & battle scenes, not just keeping them on a shelf like a statue.

I loved the Predator accessory pack that came with the skinned human, bought 2 sets. I wonder if NECA would ever do an Alien accessory pack consisting of a few human sacrifice figs with chest busted open?  I figure 3 in a case, 2 males & a female.

I know it'll never happen but from Predator 2, it would be cool to get Harrigan, Jerry & King Willie, he could also come with a decapitated head for the city hunter to carry.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

http://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/AUG168442#.WC28dEBTWFU.facebook

QuoteFrom NECA. Add to your Alien vs Predator collection or build amazing dioramas with the new deluxe Temple Pillar replica! This incredibly detailed piece has been a central element of the AvP dioramas, and after an overwhelming number of requests from fans, NECA is making it available. The Temple Pillar measures over 14" tall and is a faithful replica of the one seen on-screen in the movie, down to the Alien dome and Facehugger details molded into each side. It's cast in resin and perfectly in scale with NECA's line of 7"-scale Alien and Predator action figures. Closed box packaging.

In Shops: Dec 07, 2016
SRP: $44.00

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I'm a little on the fence about the pillar diorama. Not because it's a bad piece (I'm sure I'll end up buying it since I missed out on the trophy wall) but because I would be WAY to tempted to try and make that room from AVP2010's multiplayer map of the pyramid. The room with the stairs leading up to the landing where the marines would hold up in during game modes like infection (good times).

Kailem

Kailem

Youngblood (from the AVP flashback) bio:

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I'm really look forward to this next AVP wave

ChanceVance

ChanceVance

Anyone know where I can still buy the Celtic/Chopper figures from? There's barely any on Ebay and nowhere from where I live (I come from the land Down Under), including those based online stocks them anymore. Geez were they that popular or just low production numbers were made?

GQSioux

GQSioux

Quote from: LAWNMOWERMAN on Oct 19, 2016, 05:13:02 AM
got these two last week

They glow in the dark too!

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: ChanceVance on Dec 02, 2016, 01:12:25 AM
Anyone know where I can still buy the Celtic/Chopper figures from? There's barely any on Ebay and nowhere from where I live (I come from the land Down Under), including those based online stocks them anymore. Geez were they that popular or just low production numbers were made?

This happens all the time with NECA's Predators. They usually stay in stock at MSRP for 4-6 months, then they're gone, or people raise the price by 10 bucks.

However in this case, BBTS has you covered for both.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=2414&company=26

Kailem

Kailem

I guess this technically does belong in this thread, since it is an AVP Predator. :P Serpent Hunter's bio:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed