Aliens in Concrete Jungle 2?

Started by aliensetta, May 19, 2007, 05:10:26 PM

Author
Aliens in Concrete Jungle 2? (Read 9,124 times)

aliensetta

aliensetta

Do you think there should be aliens in Predator Concrete Jungle 2?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

There were aliens in the first one...so might as well, but at least make them more durable..too easy to kill with combistick if you tell me.

Its Game Time

Yeah, the Aliens were too easy to kill.

War Wager

War Wager

I wouldnt mind if Aliens had a small part in it, but any longer and it was would be turned from a Predator game to an AvP game...  :-\

Uncanny Antman

I'd rather they not be.

Stick to the Predator unless it's an AvP game.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Its Game Time on May 19, 2007, 07:22:17 PM
Yeah, the Aliens were too easy to kill.

But in my mind i was like "only if anderson knew how to make it as cool as this" ;D

Mike’s Monsters

i really didn't like having  them in the first game... because it was supposed to be a predator game not AVP, even though the whole predator 2 thing... i say no! lol

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I said the same thing about that...but i said hey, at least now i can kill these little bastards that think they can actually  take on an experienced Predator...poor aliens never stood a chance

Master Chief

Master Chief

I think they should be.  It was fun getting chased by them in the first one.  Also, hopefully in 2 you can pick them up and swing them around by their tale.

Corporal Hicks

3rd person free-roaming AvP game could be interesting...

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

I actually thought it was cool to have aliens in the game. It was the Closest thing to an Avp game that i have.

Predboy

Predboy

They should definately put aliens in the game. They should also make it where you can meet them in more levels other than just two. They should make them harder to kill, they were WAY too easy to kill. You should be able to kill them by being able to use different fighting moves where you can grab their tails and swing them. Also being able to pick them up and smashing their head in the ground. That would be hot. ;D They should have the aliens be able to jump on you and try to headbite you and you have to struggle and get them off you before they're able to do it.

aliensetta

aliensetta

I think there should be a queen alien and predalien in CJ 2.

Dachande

Dachande

The game is Predator not AvP, the Aliens in CJ were ok becaue they were only there for brief time, having loads of alien levels would just be stupid

Predboy

Predboy

I wasn't really taking about loads, more like 3 to 4 would be alright for me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed