The Green-Band Trailer

Started by Darkness, Sep 01, 2007, 06:55:32 PM

Author
The Green-Band Trailer (Read 20,484 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Don’t get your hopes up, it’s not online.  :sad:   The trailer was shown before Death Sentence and a few people have posted descriptions of it in the forum (here and here). It’s the same trailer that Arrow in the Head posted about last week. AdamJZ’s description sums it up quite well:

“It starts out the same, then you see only the hand of the hanging body in the forest, it cuts to Ricky and Dallas in the sewer, and they spot a chestburster coming out of a small tunnel. after that a group of teens or some people are in a pond or lake, you can see a shadow of an Alien swimming towards them, then it pulls people under and someone screams “get out of the water!”

Then it shows an extended scene where the Father is in mollys bedroom telling her there is no such thing as monsters, the alien breaks through the glass the same as with the R trailer, there is one new shot of the predalien. then it says “This Christmas” which is where the Silent Night song begins. there is a short montage some new shots include: A doctor in the hospital with an alien sneaking up behind him (very Alien 3), A shot from inside a helicoptor cockpit where the alien jumps on the windshild, The predator throws a shurikin at an alien, killing it.”

The underwater scene sure sounds great. Not sure when to expect it online now. Somebody will no doubt put it on YouTube. I was hoping to watch in high-res on Apple rather some crappy quality version.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

I was supposed to see death sentence with a buddy but I couldn't make it... He did say that he was more impressed with the green band trailer because it had a better horror element. Even though he loved seeing the gore and stuff... And I take his word that it is a good trailer, because we pretty much see eye to eye.

Cellien

Cellien

Thanks for the update Darkness :)

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

I really hope this gets a release on the Web sometime soon. I'd like to see if the plot points and less spoiler-ish public trailer helps or hinders a film like this.

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

I like to hear how it's seems more horror in this trailer then action. that's good...or is it?

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Man, oh man! I can't wait to see AVP:R! lol   :D     ;)  

gameoverman

gameoverman

Thanks Darkness, that description should satisfy me until it comes up on youtube.  At least for a short while.    :P  

stealth bunny

stealth bunny

sounds promising!! i just hope the unmasked predator looks good this time 'cause the the avp ones looked bad.

Hotaro

Hotaro

stealth bunny: Yes, the unmasked predator looked like piece of shit in AvP. I hope, he will look better this time

SHREK

SHREK

its better than the red band trailer?? must b good then....so when can we expect it 2 b online???

MoBiUGeArSkIn

MoBiUGeArSkIn

Sounds better than the red band trailer to me.

Xerxész

Xerxész

It could be a good trailer but it doesn't reveal anything more about the story.

jimmylace

jimmylace

monsters in the bedroom sure sounds corny though :(

yaujta

yaujta

i like da idea of the aliens in the water again, maybe wel see another ' newt abduction' scene? does anyone know if there was any shots of the preds face at all?

carnalien

carnalien

im curious to see if the predator has to change its vision mode underwater to adjust to the different conditions

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed