Predator Homeworld Revealed

Started by Darkness, Dec 04, 2007, 06:11:12 PM

Author
Predator Homeworld Revealed (Read 18,581 times)

Starkiller

Starkiller

thanks darkness! for the screens, lets hope some post's the high quality video on youtube    :D  

hobomonster

hobomonster

I would like to see the Predator Homeworld at war with Earth!

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Man,that clip was awesome!

Carl Johnson

Carl Johnson

JK I saw it on youtube but the new link doesn't work for  me. Hey kcirtap33 can u post the good quality on youtube plz?  __________________________   >:(   Yeh same thing happens to me? please god will someone post d vid on you tube    :-\  

pred88

pred88

the 2 guys in the store showdown clip are not armed as seen here so how come Wolf kills em   :-\  

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

new screens are cool, in the trailer,when the alien has that red light glow on its face... is it sherif Moralles its looking at? p.s. jst saw dragonwars ( not very good), but i noticed they used the predators famouse roar 4 the 'good' dragon- rip offs!

Fly The Friendly

Fly The Friendly

Krycek | 04 Dec 2007 16:1853 Ok guys, it's been fun up until now but with the movie release date coming closer and closer I think that I am going to stop checking these sites for fear of major spoilers and the like. I hope everyone enjoys the movie. Good night and good luck.  _________________________________  He'll be back!    ;D  

Alien-Warrior-2-Brasil

awesome pics!

MoBiUGeArSkIn

MoBiUGeArSkIn

I really like the ad campaign for this film. I doubt many people will actually go see it on Xmas day, but it's still a sweet angle for them to work. Makes me think it'll go down well with critics etc.

Dominik

Dominik

Creepy World Już się nie moge doczekać filmu ciekawe jak im to wyszło. greetings from Poland people

shred predator

shred predator

don't get me wrong this is awesome and all- but I've spoiled myself-- i didn't want to see this typew stuff until in the theaters!!!

jasonlotr

jasonlotr

It looks  a bit like a junk yard, I don't know why I like it as much as everybody else.    :(  

Xenokiller

Xenokiller

WHICKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally we can learn about where they came from

Xenokiller

Xenokiller

Next up...Alien homeworld!(if not genetic experiments)

JK

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed