User Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Was there escape animations for the prompt kills in MP?  (Read 1296 times)

Kimarhi
Jun 20, 2021, 09:25:33 PM
Topic on: Jun 20, 2021, 09:25:33 PM
I swear I remember about to be prompt killed by a pred player in MP as a Marine, and then mashing the shit out of some buttons, and having the Marine smash the butt of the PR against the Preds helmet to escape the prompt.

But I haven't played the MP in a decade, so my brain might be matrixing the animation with someone else doing the interrupt, like another Marine player hosing the Pred while he grabbed me or something.

Trash Queen
Jun 20, 2021, 10:50:26 PM
Reply #1 on: Jun 20, 2021, 10:50:26 PM
Only in Singleplayer that I can remember.

Corporal Hicks
Jun 22, 2021, 11:59:59 AM
Reply #2 on: Jun 22, 2021, 11:59:59 AM
I swear I remember about to be prompt killed by a pred player in MP as a Marine, and then mashing the shit out of some buttons, and having the Marine smash the butt of the PR against the Preds helmet to escape the prompt.

Wasn't that when you tried to do a frontal trophy kill on a player who hadn't lost enough health? It just autoed you out of the animation.

Kimarhi
Jun 26, 2021, 07:47:37 PM
Reply #3 on: Jun 26, 2021, 07:47:37 PM

Wasn't that when you tried to do a frontal trophy kill on a player who hadn't lost enough health? It just autoed you out of the animation.

It could've been.  I'm just trying to see if I was remembering correctly.

Xeno Killer 2179
Jun 27, 2021, 03:14:20 PM
Reply #4 on: Jun 27, 2021, 03:14:20 PM

Correct.

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube RSS Feed