K

I SWEAR TO GOD! when I watched Covenant in the cinemas David said

"You blow, I'll do the fingering."

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: AVP-CAPCOM on Apr 26, 2020, 12:55:59 PM
Quote from: Evanus on Apr 26, 2020, 12:47:07 PM
Happy Alien Day  :)

If only we could get some idea of what Disney/Fox is planning with the franchise..

Well Disney "vaulted" the 1979 movie and no mention from Mr H reviews (YouTube) on whose in charge or corporate structure at 20th Century Films.

What does "vaulted" even mean though? I can still go buy Alien on bluray at walmart or online. I actually just picked up the Alien 4k disc 2 weeks ago myself.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

That Eaglemoss promo is UK only!

Happy Alien Day my a*s!!!  >:(

AVP-CAPCOM

AVP-CAPCOM

Quote from: 426Buddy on Apr 26, 2020, 01:27:02 PM

If only we could get some idea of what Disney/Fox is planning with the franchise..

Well Disney "vaulted" the 1979 movie and no mention from Mr H reviews (YouTube) on whose in charge or corporate structure at 20th Century Films.

What does "vaulted" even mean though? I can still go buy Alien on bluray at walmart or online. I actually just picked up the Alien 4k disc 2 weeks ago myself.

Disney are stopping independent cinemas from showing ALIEN or limiting cinematic re-relases unless sanctioned by Disney.

There was a debate over whether this "vault" would extend to limiting the supplies of newly pressed Blu-Rays, but doesn't mean ones manufactured would be pulled from the shelves.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: AVP-CAPCOM on Apr 26, 2020, 12:34:26 PM
Mark Verheiden podcast when please?

Oh and Happy Alien Day. Thanks.

It'll be up in 45 minutes.

There's no-one in charge of the franchise at the minute. It's all still recovering from the merger.

SpaceKase

SpaceKase

F'Yeah! So stoked for this!
Happy 4/26, y'all! Try not to catch any Bugs!

AVP-CAPCOM

AVP-CAPCOM

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 26, 2020, 02:16:50 PM
Quote from: AVP-CAPCOM on Apr 26, 2020, 12:34:26 PM
Mark Verheiden podcast when please?

Oh and Happy Alien Day. Thanks.

It'll be up in 45 minutes.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's up now!

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Wow, you're working overtime Hicks!!  Seriously great job with everything!

Xiggz456

Xiggz456

Happy Alien Day! Already snagged all the Reebok gear! Speaking of the article says "fourth and final collab" is this something Reebok announced?

Anyway I decided last week to give the Zulu Hendricks quadrilogy a chronological re-read so I read all of "Defiance" on Sunday, read through "Prototype" over the course of the week and this morning I finished it off with "Resistance" and "Rescue". Now I'm gonna give the prequels a go.

Have a great day y'all!

shadowedge

shadowedge

Happy Alien Day all! Good time to be a fan!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Janek

Janek

What a wonderful day it is, happy Alien day everybody!

Do you think that there is any chance Disney will sell Alien franchise to another studio?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I was invited to appear on a couple of podcasts that have released today. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed