First Prometheus Clip Now Online!

Started by Darkoo, May 14, 2012, 03:36:39 PM

Author
First Prometheus Clip Now Online! (Read 45,377 times)

Glaive

Deuterium

RIGGGGHHHHTTTT....the Prometheus has FTL capability, but doesn't even have current radar based terrain avoidance flight controls.

ThisBethesdaSea

"And I wish people will let other people air their own opinions, even if they may not be, "OMG! This film is going to be epic in every way! Everything looks perfect so far."

Find when I've EVER written that and maybe you'll be on to something. From the beginning I've held a fair view of the film, citing my concerns yet remaining positive your characterization is a gross misinterpretation...but oh well. Black and white it is....

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on May 16, 2012, 02:25:52 AM
Find when I've EVER written that and maybe you'll be on to something. From the beginning I've held a fair view of the film, citing my concerns yet remaining positive your characterization is a gross misinterpretation...but oh well. Black and white it is....

The pot calling the kettle black.

You have twisted my words numerous times and have even said that the women on this forum seem more snarky.  Whenever somebody brings something up that they don't like and you don't share the same views, you're all up in arms and say it's tedious.  So you can cite your concerns but we can't cite ours?

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Valaquen on May 15, 2012, 09:43:51 AMWasn't Michael Biehn considered a pretty boy? I'm sure just about every Aliens/Terminator-era article refers to him as the boy next door.

He certainly was, but he was gruff in Aliens, and just a little pretty in Terminator. I guess it comes down to which one you can picture fitting better into a Calvin Klein commercial. ;D

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: ChrisPachi on May 16, 2012, 09:49:52 AM
Quote from: Valaquen on May 15, 2012, 09:43:51 AMWasn't Michael Biehn considered a pretty boy? I'm sure just about every Aliens/Terminator-era article refers to him as the boy next door.

He certainly was, but he was gruff in Aliens, and just a little pretty in Terminator. I guess it comes down to which one you can picture fitting better into a Calvin Klein commercial. ;D
The guy looks great even when mustachioed (Tombstone)... err, I mean, I find Biehn ... admirable looking ...  :laugh:

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Valaquen on May 16, 2012, 02:32:46 PMThe guy looks great even when mustachioed (Tombstone)... err, I mean, I find Biehn ... admirable looking ...  :laugh:

You admire his manliness, I get that. I don't think there's a bloke on here that doesn't secretly hold a little man-love for Hicks. :laugh:

ThisBethesdaSea

Biehn is gorgeous....and has that bad boy quality as well. Remember his nude scene in The Terminator....dayum he looked good!

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on May 17, 2012, 12:04:29 AM
Biehn is gorgeous....and has that bad boy quality as well. Remember his nude scene in The Terminator....dayum he looked good!
I certainly remember the sound of his ribs smacking the pavement when he arrived in 1984. Ouch.

ThisBethesdaSea

To Vickers....again.....give me details and I'll either thoroughly apologize or discuss it with you. :)

Vickers

Vickers

Best to discuss this in private.  I will send you a PM.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Thanks guys :) And now back to topic

cragdoo

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed