Alien Prequels Release Pushed Back

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 04, 2010, 05:55:47 PM

Author
Alien Prequels Release Pushed Back (Read 11,033 times)

Rudy M Alapag

Rudy M Alapag

8) it will give me time to watch the ALIEN movies and the novels to get everything right. Especially "ORIGINAL SIN" novel.

JediMasterGabe

Well yea I guess its better to take your time rather than try and rush out a piece of crap.

worriors

worriors

I just hope the studio are not going to interfear, changing scripts/storylines/directors, everyone remember what they did to ALIEN3.

Rudy M Alapag

Rudy M Alapag

8) yes, i remember. i didn't like the inmates with Ripley. and her death. she did refuse the alien to be taken out.

TheAntman2006

TheAntman2006

this post actually made me scream first A:CM now this

MrFacehug

MrFacehug

This certainly sucks. I hope it's worth the wait in the end. And apparently, I've been living under a rock for some time now, I had no idea Ridley was planning two prequels.  :-\  Let's hope for the best!

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I don't mind, after all, we have seen and heard nothing about the film really, if it was further into production, then maybe it would be a little annoying, but, it must have its reasons.

williammcnasty#awesome92

williammcnasty#awesome92

glad we have rumor control
i feel a foreboding sense about this, that concerns me, and im sure the rest of the fans, all we can do is wait for Ridly to pull some strings, i mean at least a teaser wouldve been relieving but alas

rycher

rycher

no sources= bullshit.... sorry but if there isnt a source where this came from then its not true imo

XENOMORPH ALIENS

I just hope that fox will take their time to get it right and not rush it like the earlier alien movies like Resurrection or the two piece of shits AVP movies.

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

It seems as if we've had more sourceless fictional news being reported than we can wave a stick at. I posted a comment as Flagscript saying that unless they reveal their sources I'll take their news with a pinch of salt and well my comment certainly isn't there to be seen.

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

I mean Scriptflags, or whatever the site is supposed to be called.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

The longer the better if you ask me. Also @Goji, are you the same Goji from TK by the chance?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed