The Predator @ Comic-Con

Started by ace3g, Jun 20, 2018, 12:17:30 AM

Author
The Predator @ Comic-Con (Read 98,261 times)

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: Whos_Nick on Jul 19, 2018, 03:08:20 PM
I'll be live tweeting the Predator Hall H panel best I can for Hybrid Network, starts in a couple hours
Nice...hope you get see good pics and info

Tetsujin

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The Old One

The Old One

The waveform-esque looking screens are interesting.
It's not better than what The Lost Tribe spaceship showed us, but it's not as bland as AVP 2004.

yautjapet

yautjapet

I'm not big on the generic sleek sci-fi ship, and the mask still looks a tad small, but I've wanted to see a predator working at a computer or something for ages so I'm very happy to see this!

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Not revolutionary, but i like it, it fits with other designs seen in this movie so far.

Master

Master

It's 28 years aftet Predator 2. Nearly everyone who cares about Predator agrees there was no better design. Why oh why filmmakers? Even guys from Mortal Kombat could did it right.

The Wolverine Predator

looks sweet!

Dino21AvP

Dino21AvP

I agree with most here that it's not as good as the Lost Tribe ship interior but I'm still liking it.

Raoh76

Raoh76

So as much as I love P2 ship (no one more than me I will fight ya on this) we don't all have the same job nor do we all have the same job.  I'm fine with different, but hope we see some grungy tribal looking stuff vessel too

Ugh meant "nor do we drive same vehicle" (post fail)

azamultic

azamultic

Man mask does look small in this photo)) It feels like predator wearing S-size helmet instead of L-size  ;D 

But the design of the ship looks nice, of course a little generic, but still sweat looking)))) Reminds me a little bit of The Thing 2011.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Tetsujin

Tetsujin

https://www.facebook.com/imdb/videos/10156816399663949/?hc_ref=ARRE9r7bPh8j2Ccy-mBZJY88JS2fS4lGAV9R3s5qmz3maE_yl1JLCM2i7nEYPArwVjM

QuoteThe Predator cast reveals behind-the-scenes details of the upcoming film and surprising first on screen kisses.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Sounds like they're showing some footage!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed