The Predator @ Comic-Con

Started by ace3g, Jun 20, 2018, 12:17:30 AM

Author
The Predator @ Comic-Con (Read 98,263 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Black isn't as adverse to AvP as I'd been led to believe...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

And it's done!

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: Beans81 on Jul 19, 2018, 06:29:44 PM
I can't believe they'd of shown that...or even put it in the movie! I was hoping fugitive would win out

The whole point of the movie is to showcase the Upgrade's strength. The tagline of the movie is "The Hunt has evolved", so why would they let the old version beat out the new model once it's introduced?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

MudButt

MudButt

New poster is awesome.

Russ840

Russ840

https://www.cbr.com/sdcc-2018-predator-shane-black/

Comic book resource is making the claim that 'Fugitive' is female.

Any credibility in that Hicks ?

Master

Master

I must admit posters for this movie are outstanding.

HumanPredator

HumanPredator

so i am a bit confused right now.  The predators are mad that humans bested two of their own.  So in the movie Predator was the first time a human beat a predator?

black

black

After Black's statement about the AVP, I lost faith completely. :(

Russ840

Russ840

Read the comic book resource article. It's clear that 'some predators' are wanting to take things further and get revenge.

SpeedyMaxx

SpeedyMaxx

Glad to see they're finally letting this movie be seen as what it is.

Dusk

Dusk

Quote#ThePredator homeworld has sent their two best champions to Earth and they haven't returned. They're pissed.

So yeah... I don't care for this one bit. Isn't the whole point of the hunt to be challenging? If you try to hunt challenging prey that's worthy of your time, there is, you know, the risk of dying. So why would they be pissed? And why would be Predator in the 2nd Movie even reward Harrigan, if killing their champions is some sort of affront?

Hollywood

Hollywood

Quote from: black on Jul 19, 2018, 06:47:19 PM

I think he's trying to not alienate fans of avp but still saying his film wont acknowledge those movies.

HumanPredator

HumanPredator

Dusk, didn't even see the comment about the "two best champions".  You mean the predator from predator 2 was a champion...seemed kind of  like a rookie

MudButt

MudButt

Yeah, but the first Predator literally busted a cheap move and tried to blow everything up because he lost. I get the feeling these Predators don't exactly play by their own rules which have never been laid out clearly anyways.

Quote from: Hollywood on Jul 19, 2018, 06:49:58 PM
Quote from: black on Jul 19, 2018, 06:47:19 PM

I think he's trying to not alienate fans of avp but still saying his film wont acknowledge those movies.

He said there won't be any Xenomorphs in the movie, he's just saying AvP "happened". I doubt the movie will acknowledge it much with any dialogue.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed