Alien Covenant: Official Collector's Edition

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Jan 16, 2017, 11:20:13 PM

Author
Alien Covenant: Official Collector's Edition (Read 34,650 times)

locusta

I just deeply hope, that the original´s ALIEN creature and the Space Jockey are meant to be something of an older and more primal source of the species, and all else is an Engineer and David attempt to reverse engineer the stuff. HOPE!

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: locusta on Jan 31, 2017, 05:01:06 PM
I just deeply hope, that the original´s ALIEN creature and the Space Jockey are meant to be something of an older and more primal source of the species, and all else is an Engineer and David attempt to reverse engineer the stuff. HOPE!

Yeah i agree. We'll have to see what's in store for the next film.

echobbase79

I think they're doing a slow progression of the creature until the other movies get around to tying up the dots to the original film. I'm not much of a fan of the fleshy vibe, but the head and jaw look really nice.

426Buddy

Quote from: locusta on Jan 31, 2017, 05:01:06 PM

I will definitely be hoping you are correct!

Quote from: echobbase79 on Jan 31, 2017, 05:42:22 PM

I think they're doing a slow progression of the creature until the other movies get around to tying up the dots to the original film. I'm not much of a fan of the fleshy vibe, but the head and jaw look really nice.

Yeah the jaw and front of the head look pretty cool.

GQSioux

I'm getting slight Alien 3 Runner vibes from this design.

locusta

Quote from: GQSioux on Jan 31, 2017, 06:57:21 PM

Yeah, that might be the reason why the crew got an ALIEN3 runner head as parting gift, which was a recast of the Halcyon model kit.

SiL

Hopefully not the final design ...

freehugs

freehugs

i havent read through all the comments, so i dont know if this has been brought up before, but does anyone think there may be a chance that walter gets impregnated (at the hands of david, most likely), thus giving birth to our biomechanical love child ..?

Scorpio

It de-evolved into a fleshy creature, now it's evolving upwards to a biomechanical creature, until we get to Big Chap. 

echobbase79

Quote from: GQSioux on Jan 31, 2017, 06:57:21 PM

Yeah, I did too. Which I don't think is a bad thing. I'm fond of that design.

whiterabbit

The cover alien does look like an alien but it looks nothing like the alien in Covenant.

Nyarlathotep

While it might not exactly be the Big Chap (if that cover is anything to go by) I'll have to hold my judgement until the film has been released.

426Buddy

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jan 31, 2017, 11:14:47 PM
The cover alien does look like an alien but it looks nothidng like the alien in Covenant.

Hmm I thought the snaggle teeth looked similar.

Kronnang_Dunn

The teeth are all crooked...  ???

Perfect-Organism

Not the most impressive cover.  I would almost prefer it plain black to keep the mystery.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed