New menu screen!!!

Started by Veteran Warrior, Jul 28, 2020, 02:51:49 PM

Author
New menu screen!!! (Read 1,230 times)

Veteran Warrior

Veteran Warrior

I haven't hopped on the last couple days because of work but have you all noticed the new menu screen? I love it!!!

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

I'm loving it

Veteran Warrior

Veteran Warrior

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Jul 28, 2020, 04:22:43 PM

I'm loving it

Way more dynamic than the Pred choke and looks almost cinematic

Galactus123

Galactus123

They look great. There is other one too.

bendinglight

bendinglight

Definitely better than the previous menu - really like it. Especially, the 'action' poses that both characters are in is great.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I really liked the first menu anyway, but digging these new ones. Look like Sideshow busts.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

These new ones are okay, but I prefer the original menu actually.

Veteran Warrior

Veteran Warrior

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 31, 2020, 03:07:00 AM
These new ones are okay, but I prefer the original menu actually.

It'll be cool if we get an assortment through out all the DLC drops and updates and you can switch through them. Or better yet!!! They form a long scene Or something

bendinglight

bendinglight

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 30, 2020, 05:45:59 PM
I really liked the first menu anyway, but digging these new ones. Look like Sideshow busts.

Absolutely! Couldn't agree more.

I did really like the old menu when it was zoomed into the Predator and you could see the detail of the mask/cannon/etc.

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

It would be nice if you not only have both menu versions but also a toggle where you can have mask on or mask off to see the Predator face. The faces are finely detailed and yet we can only see it in a medium shot camera when changing skins or shooting off the bio mask in-game.

bendinglight

bendinglight

Quote from: Mr.Turok on Jul 31, 2020, 10:26:50 PM
It would be nice if you not only have both menu versions but also a toggle where you can have mask on or mask off to see the Predator face. The faces are finely detailed and yet we can only see it in a medium shot camera when changing skins or shooting off the bio mask in-game.

This! That is something that would be great to have showcased in the menu screen (the fine detail of the unmasked Predator). Illfonic did a great job keeping to the original Stan Winston design around the brow and mandibles.

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

Quote(the fine detail of the unmasked Predator)
This has just got to be a fine showcase! I was floored when there was a part 2. Something must have triggered it. I think maybe after an FT win you get to see part2? Im not sure.

Veteran Warrior

Veteran Warrior

Quote from: acrediblesource on Aug 01, 2020, 06:43:26 PM
This has just got to be a fine showcase! I was floored when there was a part 2. Something must have triggered it. I think maybe after an FT win you get to see part2? Im not sure.

Wait, what? I've only been playin as the Pred lately. If you play as fire team and win, there's a different menu screen?!

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: Veteran Warrior on Aug 01, 2020, 10:40:05 PM

Wait, what? I've only been playin as the Pred lately. If you play as fire team and win, there's a different menu screen?!

There's two main menu screens. One of them has the FT underneath the Predator where the second has the Predator leaping at FT.

Veteran Warrior

Veteran Warrior

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Aug 01, 2020, 10:54:14 PM
Quote from: Veteran Warrior on Aug 01, 2020, 10:40:05 PM

There's two main menu screens. One of them has the FT underneath the Predator where the second has the Predator leaping at FT.

Oh, ok. I've seen that one too. That's be cool if we get more clips and it pieces together to make a scene

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed