William Gibson's Alien 3

Started by Ultramorph, Apr 26, 2018, 08:06:32 PM

Author
William Gibson's Alien 3 (Read 150,704 times)

KiramidHead

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

This reminded me of a Russian Colonial Marine that I saw yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaars ago on another forum I used to frequent. I was able to find pictures of it and I think the UPP would have been more unique had they looked somewhat like this. It's hard to see but the figure has a "slightly futuristic" styled AK (somewhat tac'd out and with a drum mag by the looks of it). I'm not sure if the creator was inspired by the UPP idea or not.

The conversation in that old thread was pretty similar to what some of us have said in this one about what their equipment would look like, a Hind inspired drop ship was specifically mentioned.

Nightmare Asylum

This isn't happening, so I'm not going to bother giving it its own thread. I guess this is the best place to drop it...

https://twitter.com/WallMeatJones/status/1311651863285002240

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Oh that's a damn shame. I really was hoping for all of them.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 01, 2020, 01:55:43 PM
This isn't happening, so I'm not going to bother giving it its own thread. I guess this is the best place to drop it...

https://twitter.com/WallMeatJones/status/1311651863285002240
Damn. That's a real shame. I don't suppose there's any hope Marvel will run with the same idea.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Marvel aren't adverse to what-if's.

Perfect-Organism

I really hope this does happen.  It's all about the alternative takes post-Aliens for me.

Kradan

Kradan

I just wanna my sweet sweet wooden planet visualised

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

It would be a great one for Marvel to do, to relaunch the "Original Screenplay" series

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Marvel, do the Red script.

SM

SM

I've probably already mentioned, but I suggested to Fox that they do all the Alien 3 scripts - Twohy, Ward, Red, then have the survivors from each all join up in an original 'Alien 3 Assemble' finale.

It went the way of most of my suggestions...

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Pitch the same idea to Marvel, they love the teamups. 

SM

SM

Yeah I'll get onto ol' mate Greg.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: SM on Oct 04, 2020, 09:55:18 PMI've probably already mentioned, but I suggested to Fox that they do all the Alien 3 scripts - Twohy, Ward, Red, then have the survivors from each all join up in an original 'Alien 3 Assemble' finale.

:laugh: That would've been awesome.

Kradan

Kradan

Well, It would've been campy as f**k, that's for sure. Especially with such hit characters as Styles aka Proto-Riddick and Sam "Bland As Hell" Smith

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed