Predator Homeworld Revealed

Started by Darkness, Dec 04, 2007, 06:11:12 PM

Author
Predator Homeworld Revealed (Read 18,871 times)

Predator

Predator

To Ivan(AvP Fan) Привет товари&# 1097;) Russia with love)) And Predators planet COOOOL)

Ivan(AvP Fan)

Ivan(AvP Fan)

To Predator What you mean "Твари" мы не твари,м& #1099; фанаты    ;D  

kcirtap33

kcirtap33

here is a better link courtesy of yellow alien  http://web.mac.com/dishab/avp.avi  right click and save as.

O.W.L.F.

O.W.L.F.

hmm...looks good to me.....but it needs to be seen in the movie..

Ty

Ty

It will be seen in the movie if it's on the TV spot ya ding dong!   >:(  

Avplover1532

Avplover1532

it's very kewl but i like to see more pics of thier world first!   8)      :-\  

gases

gases

there is forest, colin said. U just can only barely see it in this pic

Semaka

Semaka

I saw a better version of the clip. And I saw, that the scene in the store, were the two guys are killed by the plasma gun of the predator, is different. When they show the 2 plasma ball flowing to their heads, they are standing in different positions, and they don't have shotguns in their hands. In fact, they are empty handed! And, the nuclear bomb does strike the city! Because when the explosion is shown, we see the plane from witch the bomb landed

Semaka

Semaka

*which - not witch :P my bad

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

ohMYGOD!   ;D     ;D     :o  

WantSome GanjaMahn

different strokes for different folks but that pic is f**kin awesome. Great job Colin and Greg   >:D  

crackbaby

crackbaby

It appears as though all of you have way too much free time on your hands to be worrying about some characters from a funny book.

Starkiller

Starkiller

Looks ace! I really cant wait for this film, the planet looks original hopefully it will exotic and have jungle's etc and its a hot planet    ;D    Go Strause!   AVP III has to be made by these guys! they are going in the right direction

Starkiller

Starkiller

Its a got an anciet pyramid egyption feel to it!  So I suppose that tie's in with the pyramid concept from AVP     :D  

Starkiller

Starkiller

hey kcirtap 33 thanks for the link!  iv'e downloaded the tv spot but it doesnt work, no picture only sound   what program you need to view it? thanks   ;D     :-\  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed