NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,169,927 times)

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Alpha is one of the coolest and most unique to date, definitely worth the cost.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Darkness on Jul 10, 2020, 06:56:07 PM
I can't find this on NECA's store at all. Not that it matters anyway, as it'll cost me a fortune to import it. I wonder if any UK stores will get it.

Yeah, shipping from the States is horrendous at the minute. Shame as I'd really like this one too.

BlazinBlueReview

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 11, 2020, 02:17:14 PM
Quote from: Darkness on Jul 10, 2020, 06:56:07 PM
I can't find this on NECA's store at all. Not that it matters anyway, as it'll cost me a fortune to import it. I wonder if any UK stores will get it.

Yeah, shipping from the States is horrendous at the minute. Shame as I'd really like this one too.

I apologize for the horrendous shipping.

Tryin to find Alpha in the wild. And so far, it's been a bit tough.

Master

Master

I recently found a way to ship stuff from USA, that doesn't hurt as much as usual.

https://www.plusexpressusa.com/index.php

Check this out guys. You create your own p.o. box in US and prices of shipping are much better then anywhere else.

BlazinBlueReview

Came across a NECA Predator in the wild today while on the trip back from my honeymoon.

Jungle Hunter. Picked it up as first one of a NECA collection.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

BlazinBlueReview

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jul 21, 2020, 12:23:00 AM
ONE OF US

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

Well it made the perfect gift to help commemorate getting married. My wife got me one of the big Titan Vinyl Predators from GameStop for my birthday. It was from the original and when put light to - reveals battle damage. He was dubbed Chubby.

Then I got one of the Funko Dorbz - again based off the original. It has the mask - unsure of the unmasked one.

Then today finding Jungle Hunter - couldn't pass it up. Cause it was the only one. His right leg sticks - any way of loosening it up? But to find it while on honeymoon just made it even more awesome.

Funny thing is my son keeps calling him Chubby. Lol.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

I wish I had a Predator Honeymoon story!

BlazinBlueReview

BlazinBlueReview

Thanks Voodoo.

Also excited cause this week is Comi-Con at Home. And realized that Thursday the 30th Anniversary City Hunter Lightning is unleashed. Gonna be checking my local Walmart to see if can snag one.

And today realized that Gort was the original prototype of Jungle Hunter.

Quick question: Is the Gort mask in Hunting Grounds?

chopperXgill

chopperXgill

My original NECA AVPR Wolf Masked Predator fell and broke today. That figure gave me 12 years of joy. Now I really hope we get a Wolf Predator Ultimate edition soon. I need to replace that figure. Actually I hope both Wolf & the Pred-Alien, both are due for an upgrade.

BlazinBlueReview

Quote from: chopperXgill on Jul 21, 2020, 10:34:57 PM
My original NECA AVPR Wolf Masked Predator fell and broke today. That figure gave me 12 years of joy. Now I really hope we get a Wolf Predator Ultimate edition soon. I need to replace that figure. Actually I hope both Wolf & the Pred-Alien, both are due for an upgrade.

Oh noes. It'd be interesting to get a Wolf Ultimate. Dunno bout Pred-Alien. Question would rather it be based off Chet? Or off comic?

chopperXgill

chopperXgill

Quote from: BlazinBlue88 on Jul 21, 2020, 11:23:48 PM

Oh noes. It'd be interesting to get a Wolf Ultimate. Dunno bout Pred-Alien. Question would rather it be based off Chet? Or off comic?

I didn't even think about getting an NECA Pred-alien based off the comics, I was thinking a movie figure. Yet now I really want one based off AVP Duel. That's a fantastic idea!!

BlazinBlueReview

Quote from: chopperXgill on Jul 21, 2020, 11:44:31 PM

I didn't even think about getting an NECA Pred-alien based off the comics, I was thinking a movie figure. Yet now I really want one based off AVP Duel. That's a fantastic idea!!

Well I thought bout it and saw that they had made Broken Tusk. he's from the comic right? So it'd make sense.

chopperXgill

chopperXgill

Quote from: BlazinBlue88 on Jul 21, 2020, 11:56:43 PM
Quote from: chopperXgill on Jul 21, 2020, 11:44:31 PM

Well I thought bout it and saw that they had made Broken Tusk. he's from the comic right? So it'd make sense.

It makes perfect sense. Wow if NECA made a Pred-alien based off duel. I'd be like

Tichinde

Tichinde

Throw in light stepper, top-notch, and shorty so I can complete dachande's pack  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed