NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,169,852 times)

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: chopperXgill on Jul 21, 2020, 10:34:57 PM
My original NECA AVPR Wolf Masked Predator fell and broke today. That figure gave me 12 years of joy. Now I really hope we get a Wolf Predator Ultimate edition soon. I need to replace that figure. Actually I hope both Wolf & the Pred-Alien, both are due for an upgrade.
Sorry to hear that  :-[ I still have my entire Neca Wolf collection but the ultimate wolf would be kick ass.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

My original NECA AVPR Wolf Masked Predator fell and broke today. That figure gave me 12 years of joy. Now I really hope we get a Wolf Predator Ultimate edition soon. I need to replace that figure. Actually I hope both Wolf & the Pred-Alien, both are due for an upgrade.

One pose too many?

lightsyder

lightsyder

The lost Preds are getting some awesome packaging

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/1285960056836632583?s=19

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

That's interesting about Borg. The implication is that this would be after the events of Predator 2 and that being able to more or less time travel is fairly recent. I wonder if this has any bearing on the wormhole technology seen in The Predator. That the ships we see prior going as fast as they do is what they did before and that the worm-hole is this time-travel technology.

If that's the case then it'd be the easiest explanation for all the crossovers. They hunt Aliens by being able to travel to different timelines and even bring some with them which would explain the existence of the skull and spear despite the Xenomorph being created much later. Worth noting that Lasershot has a Terminator skull on his belt and while I doubt it's implication of a crossover that would be an explanation for the tech as well.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

lightsyder

lightsyder

That worked better for you than me...lol

Can't wait to get the Lost Preds

chopperXgill

chopperXgill

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 22, 2020, 03:41:23 AM

One pose too many?

My girlfriend accidentally knocked him off the shelf when she was cleaning. His leg broke off once he hit the floor. The loss was devastating, he was my favorite one cause of the duel plasmacasters

Xiggz456

Xiggz456

Aww shit NECA got Tristan Jones to do the packaging artwork?! That's f**king awesome! And the lost tribe is getting personal bios now too?! NECA is outdoing themselves and I love it!

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

In the image..., is that the OWLF agents from Hunting Grounds? I wonder if they got him to do that for some reason or if he just wanted to.

BlazinBlueReview

So we get also get a new City Hunter that also can be Battle damaged. That's pretty cool.

Tichinde

Tichinde

Love that Lost Predator finally got a story. He was always one of my favorites because of his coloring and the implication that he is older and more experienced by literally just having a knife and no caster. Still the armor they gave him is good. Curious to see what they do with my man Greyback lore wise, this is quite exciting  :D

BlazinBlueReview

Quote from: ace3g on Jul 22, 2020, 11:08:25 PM
https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/1285979394603982848

Now the question is 'Do I wait for City Hunter or do I get City Demon'?

tyrannosaurusjones

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Jul 22, 2020, 07:24:34 PM
In the image..., is that the OWLF agents from Hunting Grounds? I wonder if they got him to do that for some reason or if he just wanted to.

Nah, I put them in because I thought it might just be fun.  ;D

lightsyder

lightsyder

Quote from: tyrannosaurusjones on Jul 23, 2020, 08:24:33 AM
Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Jul 22, 2020, 07:24:34 PM

Nah, I put them in because I thought it might just be fun.  ;D

Looks awesome.  Can't wait to see the rest!  Who's doing the bios?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed