NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,169,852 times)

Kailem

Kailem

Hot damn, that looks gorgeous!! :o

It's a shame it's a "convention exclusive" though (despite the fact that there'll be no SDCC this year) rather than a regular release as that just means it'll be even harder to get a hold of. Either way though, that light-up packaging is a step beyond! That's super, super cool.

lightsyder

lightsyder

It'll be available at Walmarts that are carrying NECA stuff and on NECA's online store for purchase on or around 7/23

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: lightsyder on Jul 08, 2020, 08:12:46 PM
P2 was always my favorite.  Saw it first

lightsyder

lightsyder

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 09, 2020, 08:35:11 PM
Quote from: lightsyder on Jul 08, 2020, 08:12:46 PM
P2 was always my favorite.  Saw it first

https://i.imgur.com/29h9DHO.gif

Everything about the end from the xeno skull to the rest of the tribe was just amazing!

Jango1201

Jango1201

It's been a while since I bought a NECA figure but I'll definitely buy a couple of these. One to open, one to keep in the package and one to keep aside if the value goes up.

Master

Master

Quote from: lightsyder on Jul 08, 2020, 04:26:38 PM
Well that looks cool.  Kinda wish I had the jungle demon to pair him up with

I managed to get used Jungle Demon in perfect condition for 20$ few weeks ago

lightsyder

lightsyder

Quote from: Master on Jul 10, 2020, 04:59:21 AM
Quote from: lightsyder on Jul 08, 2020, 04:26:38 PM
Well that looks cool.  Kinda wish I had the jungle demon to pair him up with

I managed to get used Jungle Demon in perfect condition for 20$ few weeks ago

Nice score!

BlazinBlueReview

How's the Emissary figure? It seems the most unique out of the NECA figures because based off something cut from The Predator.

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: BlazinBlue88 on Jul 10, 2020, 01:52:06 PM
How's the Emissary figure? It seems the most unique out of the NECA figures because based off something cut from The Predator.

It's the Emissary Predators they cut from the version of the film prior to Fox's re-shoots. I got one of them and I think it's awesome and kind of a shame we didn't get to see these suits used.

BlazinBlueReview

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Jul 10, 2020, 02:13:42 PM

It's the Emissary Predators they cut from the version of the film prior to Fox's re-shoots. I got one of them and I think it's awesome and kind of a shame we didn't get to see these suits used.

Been trying to figure out which Predator to get. This seemed one of the most standouts. Besides Alpha, kinda on fence for Alpha.

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: BlazinBlue88 on Jul 10, 2020, 02:34:25 PM

Been trying to figure out which Predator to get. This seemed one of the most standouts. Besides Alpha, kinda on fence for Alpha.

Emissary does a lot right to stand out from a crowd though personally I really like how the Assassin just towers over the other figures. I still haven't gotten my Alpha though and I figure I probably wont get the code with it either.

BlazinBlueReview

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Jul 10, 2020, 02:45:13 PM

Emissary does a lot right to stand out from a crowd though personally I really like how the Assassin just towers over the other figures. I still haven't gotten my Alpha though and I figure I probably wont get the code with it either.

The Assassin - what I have dubbed the SchwarzenPredator. His height is awesome. Can see why he towers over the rest. The one thing that personally seems off is lack of armor. But it does help him stand out.

Darkness

Darkness

I can't find this on NECA's store at all. Not that it matters anyway, as it'll cost me a fortune to import it. I wonder if any UK stores will get it.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

The Alpha is really top notch. Worth the dough imo!

Master

Master

I have both of them and are very cool. Assasin is outstanding though and if you really want a single piece of merchandise to show, it's the best I can recommend right now. I don't have Alpha right now and I'm not sure whether to get it or not. Is it worth it guys?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed