Predators Teaser Trailer!

Started by Darkness, Mar 18, 2010, 11:15:44 PM

Author
Predators Teaser Trailer! (Read 18,036 times)

Darkness

Darkness

The Predators teaser trailer has just this second been released online over on the IGN. The teaser does feature scenes from the Sneak-Peak that was released earlier but there’s lots of new shots too. The teaser starts off in space which quickly cuts to the jungle and all the characters are shown as well as the various locations.

Be sure to check out the teaser trailer in HD over on IGN. You can find almost 90 screencaps in our Gallery.

VaultBoy101

VaultBoy101

very nice!!

freddy616

freddy616

Finally ;D

warneford

warneford

hmm...nice to see they're not giving too much away in this teaser. Makes a change. I'd like NOT to see the whole bloody film before release.

stealth bunny

stealth bunny

Looking very nice

never

never

I concur with warneford, excellent teaser.

Gnome Smasher

Gnome Smasher

Looks pretty good.

Spectre

Spectre

Yes!!! The human characters seem to have more screen time then the predators, thats very good considering the past two movies with predators had charcters which were nothing more than fodder

Deco

Deco

I am a skeptic my friends. Dont hate me; shouldnt I be after the recent movies? I will say this however, Antal was not lying about the look of the movie; It LOOKS great, the cinematography, the setting. Im still just not sold on the story. After reading the script, why should I be

Bad Blood 3

Bad Blood 3

I am impressed, I will wait for the release of the movie before I get my hopes up.

Looks promising though.

Alien³

Alien³

Looking good.

Deathly_rYaN

Deathly_rYaN

The trailer is wanting me to see it more **** im wanting to own the unrated version too ...

BioMech

BioMech

Atmosphere A+

spinksy

spinksy

WOW!!

cant wait!!!!!

Demanufakture

Demanufakture

Looks awesome! 8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed