Nimrod Antal Directing Predators

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 02, 2009, 09:36:41 PM

Author
Nimrod Antal Directing Predators (Read 15,371 times)

Rob

Rob

Pvt.hicks. what's all this "little one" shit, just shut the hell up!

lunchboxx

lunchboxx

oh hell no! a predator planet?? are you kidding me??  fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!  why cant they make one thats NOT on a predator planet, but set in the same setting at the AVP games? make it with preds and colonial marines damn it.

Übermensch

NO ALIEN REFERENCES!!!!!!!  This is supposed to be standalone Predator movie, not AVP.  The predator planet idea has the potential to fail hard, though.

Steve C

Steve C

How disappointing.  I really dislike Fox.

Mills

Mills

As long as this is a sequel, then I'm happy. I just hope Fox doesn't unnecessarily call this a "reimagining" or some crap, when it clearly works as a sequel story.

Gabe

Gabe

Well,well,well its seem you dont know much about Antal Nimr

Slaine

Slaine

Im going to laugh my socks off if this turns out to be a good movie. which it could do. i dont know whats so bad about a predator planet, it depends how they do it really....i can imagine it being rather interesting.

pgp023

pgp023

I say chuck the predators movie and alien 5 movie and focus on a Alien versus Predator movie that takes off of alien 4 and predator 2 movies that made the franchise popular and merge the two worlds into one.  Dont rewrite crappy movies for a quick buck stuffed with action based computer animations.  A movie that is too computer animation based looks too fake or cpu cartoonish.  Ever since they rushed the new aliens versus predator movies they have been crap.  So I say redeem the franchise with a avp movie that can stand up in quality to the originals or even succeed them.  If it takes 10 years to make because of the economy or their are no actors to perfect the roles currently, then so be it.

Rob

Rob

ok, Vacancy is a good movie and i didn't know who the director was at the time. he colud be a good director for Predators.

RakaiThwei

Here is why some people, like myself, are opposed to the Predator planet-- it takes away the enigmatic mystery of the Predator race. Not only that, the Predator homeworld is said to be too far off from humans to reach, not to mention Predators are NOMADIC in nature.   Not to mention, we have seen the Predator homeworld in AvP-R, but mind you a brief glimpse and that was all that was really needed. Granted, what we saw was just one biosphere of the planet, but hey... we saw the homeworld.   Not only that, how DID humans find the Predator homeworld, of course that would have to be further explained.   The only way I see PREDATORS working is if they somehow did it like ALIEN, only with a group of colonist mistaking the planet for being abandoned and being hunted-- and NOT being traded for technology or forced to compete in a gladiatoral arena.

Starkiller

Out of the choice of director's, Marshall would have been the best and as for the script and the predator homeworld setting/plot this movie is obviously going to be terrible.   FOX has once again screwed the fans! however the only way they are going to learn is if us fans don't watch this film in cinema's and therefore the movie won't make the money and stop anymore pathetic sequels/ spin offs/ crossovers.   Im not impressed with Nimrod, Rodriguez or the script and im sure the budget will be rubbish aswell.

XENOMORPH ALIENS

damn this one new predator movie is one BIG ASS MISTAKE BY FOX. i like to find the asshole or assholes who are writing this worthless piece of shit. i want only one predator here on earth to hunt. FOX ARE NOTHING BUT ASSHOLES!!!

RakaiThwei

Thank you for raping my childhood Twentieth Century Fox and Robert Rodriguez...    >:(  

Gabe

Gabe

Its not so easy to make a great sequel,every fan wants different stuff in the new movie...btw ofcourse they only want to make money

Slaine

Slaine

Another lone pred on earth would be boring as shit. it would just be...fight after fight...its difficult to make a good storyline out of a franchise with a main character with no voice, a motive to simply kill, and in the dreary 20th centuary background. If they did a pred on earth script, it would turn out SHIT, and you would all be screaming for a pred-planet.  There isnt even really that much mystery behind preds anyway, go into comics and such...even with only films and no canon, preds were never meant to be 'mysterious'...they were meant to be brutal and badass killers. Going with a pred planet, or at least a group of preds offers something new.   And gawds sake, if they make 1000 new pred films and every one is shit, it dosnt mean the originals cant be loved and remembered anyway.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed