About the blood Effects.

Started by Gonzossm, Nov 25, 2007, 08:24:24 PM

Author
About the blood Effects. (Read 752 times)

Gonzossm

Gonzossm

Alright ive seen the film 300 and I know that u worked with them on the visual effects. The blood on the movie was good when it splatterd out, but one thing that had me like "what the f*ck" was the fact that no blood got splattered on the floor instead it just disapeared in the air, or got on the spartans, or stayed on the persians that they were killin. so i was wonderin are you guys gonna be doing that same thing with avp-r? I personally think itd be alot more realistic if it had all those missing things. Im not sayin i didnt like 300 i loved it, loved the visual effects and all but those are few probs i had with it.

Sheriff Eddie Morales

They won't probably.We will see in December 25. ;)

That Yellow Alien

The reason the blood is like that in 300 is to replicate the graphic novel feel. Look at some of the bloody scenes in the redband trailer (particularly the double head shot) and you will see the blood splash on the floor.

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Yeah,really.Look at the blood.There's on the clothes and on the ground.

bobcunk

bobcunk

ya you cant compare this to 300 cus the blood was supposed to look cartoony and the movie was to look like a sereal comic still. kinda like sin city.

TheAncientEnemy

TheAncientEnemy

Now that you mention it, the blood effect when the two guys lose their heads is a little 300-ish.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

You can see little pieces of the heads slicing over the floor in the clip with the headshots.
It is very well done, even my blood effects with after effects doesnt look that good, and mine got designed by Andrew Kramer.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed