What kind of score should AVPR have?

Started by Fiorina 161, Oct 22, 2007, 10:04:04 PM

Author
What kind of score should AVPR have? (Read 543 times)

Fiorina 161

I think it should be a mix of James Horner's Aliens soundtrack and Alan Silvestri's music from Predator. THe music made these films, I thought the AVP score was hugely dissapointing. I doubt they will have the budget to aquire both rights though. Someone with audio editing software on these forums should try mixing them!

Xenomorphine

Unless the scenes were timed and edited precisely right, the earlier scores would never fit, in any case.

Private Hudson

I like the movie Aliens music....

Fiorina 161

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Oct 22, 2007, 10:12:07 PM
Unless the scenes were timed and edited precisely right, the earlier scores would never fit, in any case.

Its definately possible... There were timing instances in the original scores but the main themes can be exported and orchestrated into a new theme. Or have the James Horner music when the Aliens appear, or vice versa with the Predators. They used Horner's music in Ressurection so it can be done.

Major Alan Schaefer

With national guard Aliens or Predator music might come into play

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I don't really care aboyt the score, anything score is good.

Pvt. Hicks

Quote from: Fiorina 161 on Oct 22, 2007, 10:04:04 PM
I think it should be a mix of James Horner's Aliens soundtrack and Alan Silvestri's music from Predator.

Coincidentally, that's what it's going to sound like.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed