New Japanese TV Spot

Started by Darkness, Dec 07, 2007, 08:58:30 PM

Author
New Japanese TV Spot (Read 18,945 times)

PredKing_Luke

PredKing_Luke

now thay are some kl pics!   8)  

zen

zen

Deco:I heard decimation proclamation on Brian Tyler's myspace page,its over seven minutes long and f**king kick-a$$!!!   ;D  .

Jango_Zilla

Jango_Zilla

A girl I met wants me to watch with her.   8)   I really enjoyed the TV spot until the voice over goofed it up. But hey it's Japan.

predator343

predator343

I think wolf dies on that movie fecause he is inly predator on earth and aliens is so many   ;D     >:D  

FRANKASTER

FRANKASTER

if you look closely scar has his hand cuted off... so the bros maybe can show a flasack of the 1st movie totally redone! in 4 seconds and it'll be better than the 1st one!!   ;D     ;D     ;D  

botmetro

botmetro

COOOL cant wait   :D     ;D  

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

Yummy! Just another smidgen more new Wolfie scenes..can't wait!!!

Creeper

Creeper

so is that the same predator ship as in the first one? it looks different. i dont care bout the shit thats being said bout this movie, it looks so badass.

Venomp2

Venomp2

I totally agree, for some reason they might do the A3 thing where it plays the creepy music and shows flashbacks. Instead the pred ship then the SULACO.

turkish

turkish

new predbursting is one of the worst special effects i've seen in recent years, WTF were they thinking?

Violent-Predator

Violent-Predator

awesome! The shot of the aliens in the sewer look fantastic!    ;D  

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

scar's blood shouldnt be glowing, he's been dead for many hours at that point.  i think it only glows when it's fresh blood.

Veteran Warrior

Veteran Warrior

This is amazing

Kinn Corn Karn

Kinn Corn Karn

Wow! Apparently all of the angry nay-sayers aren't just posting on imdb. For you those of you that just want to whine and bitch, I suggest you change you tampons and have a drink. You'll feel much better and might possibly have a little fun too!  As for the spot, I think it was good. I LOVED the Alien emerging from the sewer! Yes, the chestburster looked a little funky coming out, but I highly doubt that's the finished product.

Mr. Teal

Mr. Teal

the predalien bursting scene isn't that bad, just wait for the film before you judge    :D    P.S Is that wolfs ship? ive gotta get me one of those    ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed