Alien: Isolation in Game Informer Magazine

Started by ikarop, Sep 14, 2014, 08:38:45 PM

Author
Alien: Isolation in Game Informer Magazine (Read 7,451 times)

ikarop

Alien: Isolation can be found in the cover of the October issue of Game Informer magazine. The 8-page article includes Game Informer’s impressions after playing through the first seven chapters of Alien: Isolation on PS4. You can read the full article here or check their video impressions hereAlien: Isolation can also be found in the latest issue of Gamer Interactive, which you can obtain for free here or here. Thanks to Deacon for the scans.

Additionally, below you can find a collection of HD images recently shown in print press.

Synthetic Storage
Hostile Humans
Xenomorph
Monitor
Fire
Xenomorph
Xenomorph
Controls
Dead Civilian
Amanda Ripley
Hallway Sketch
Hallway
Vista
Hatch

DemonicD13

Sounds great, can't wait.

Corporal Hicks

I enjoyed that article. It's nice to see some confident impressions coming up for the game. I'm really looking forward to this one - I do actually feel positive.

WinterActual

Vrastal

I wonder why the alien is so pale.

christian.velguth

Quote from: Nazrel on Sep 15, 2014, 05:01:45 PM
I wonder why the alien is so pale.
I think it's the lighting. Wasn't the alien in the original film actually bluish, but always looked dark because it remained in the shadows?

Cap. Fitzgerald

The original design was black with warmish shades of rusty brown like a machine, if anything. Maybe some gray but not bluish.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed