Green Band Trailer Online!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 03, 2007, 02:48:49 PM

Author
Green Band Trailer Online! (Read 13,671 times)

Fixit88

Fixit88

Hell Yeah! Tell all your friends and family to go see this movie when it hits theaters.

Deco

Deco

Xenomorphine:  Thanks a million for your advice there. I would copyright the script. I really dont think fox would look at it anyway even if I did put it through the correct process. I still want the real die hard fans opinion. Perhaps I could email it to you when it is finished (after it is copyrighted of course!) for a read? Im not sure how hot you are on the technicalities of a script but I can guarantee that if your in anyway a fan of either franchise, you would find my story interesting to say the least!!! My story focus' on all of the old characters from Predator and some references to Alien. (difficult to bring Alien in as it is set so far in the future.) But basically its a giant conspiracy, its looking good at the mo.  How are you feeling about AVP2 so far?

Dane

Dane

Theres no way else I could say this.................................... I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :D  

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Awesome. It's about damn time.   :D     ;)   The 'Silent Night' theme still reeeeaaaaally doesn't fit. lol  ...and no HD Version? Awwwww...   >:(    The predalien's face does look pretty sweet. Now if the Strause Bros. only axed the stupid dreads and (considering it's suppose to be a queen) increase it's size considerably, it'd be perfect. However, it seems like they're screwing with canon. *gulp*   :-\    I examined the cluster of chestbursters (@ 1:46) and they all look like human "birthed" bursters. It seems the Strause Bros. altered their design just a tad, though.

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

Now THATS A TRAILER : )   ;D     ;D    From what I've seen already it looks like will see alittle bit more of what the last film didn't have (but the last film was good in my opinion). The sherif ( Morales I think) looks already to being my favourite character. Its almost now his thrown in to this situation that is WAY over his head but needs to be calm and handle things in the best way he can.  * THAT ALIEN SWIMMING UNDERNEATH THE WATER .... MAD!!!!!!!    ;D     ;D     ;D    * THE PREDALIEN ABOUT TO FACE OFF WE ASSUME THE PREDATOR ... THE MATCH UP WE ALL WANT TO SEE.  I think that this is going to be THE MOVIE that WE turn alot of peoples heads, the brothers may just achive the impossible, no matter what I want to say that they have in my opinion done a hell of a job and I think we as fans NEED to acknowledge them ...   :)  

boostedlsj

boostedlsj

bad ass  i love the music

matt

matt

i don't think thoughs chest busters came from a pred because they don't have mandibles.

Spoon

Spoon

I just hope the aliens dont swim like they did in ressurection becuase it was totally not realistic.  The alien has a long head.. long flat tail and with those features and looking at reptiles they swim side to side.  Doesnt make any sense whats so ever that they would swim up and down motion like a dolphin.  Only feature is their feet that will do well as a padal but everything else doesnt fit plus side to side motion is much more scary

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

Thanks for the heads up YAUJTA    :D   Its just I can feel that whole essense of a great film in the making. I don't mean to go OTT but this is almost looking at a true match up between two of the most greatest horror monsters of all time and so when handled with a great sensitivity it only echos out allowed to not just fans but to all audiences to say YES, THIS IS A BACK TO BASIC ROOTS OF TWO CLASSIC ICONS SHARING THE SAME PICTURE AS ONE ANOTHER, thats what the brothers are trying to achieve and again I think they might just do just that.    ;D     ;D     ;D  

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

I think the green band trailer was AWSOME! I liked the part when the alien is behind that doctor. I noticed that when the guy is running in the forest at night and gets killed by the cloaked predator there was blood in the r-rated trailer but there was no blood in the pg-rated trailer( there was blood on the wristblades ). I guss it's because the green band trailer is for a younger audience. But it was still cool to see the trailer.   ;D  

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

I thought this trailer was pretty good except, and honestly, the Silent night thing didnt work well with it. Nice attempt though. But, overall, it was good.

SHREK

SHREK

Good trailer....restored my hope a little for this film cus i am begining to suspect that its not goin 2 b as gud as its cracked up 2 be....but good trailer

Otnip

Otnip

Uhhh guys, where did it go? I'm clicking the link and theres only the redband available for download...

topman

topman

same here bud!! where is it!!!!!!!

Otnip

Otnip

Maybe IGN jumped the gun on releasing it on their website? Its on youtube in much better quality then the pirated one (kudos to the guy who put that one up) but I wanna freeze frame it in high def    :)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed