AvP2 Trailer Status

Started by Darkness, Aug 02, 2007, 08:42:09 PM

Author
AvP2 Trailer Status (Read 19,523 times)

8)  i hope 2 c the Aliens vs Predator green band trailer, I hope this  is way cool than the other trailer(s) of the Alien vs. Predator first film. I would need help 2 c the trailer of Aliens vs. Predator,  whether on this site or  on the AVP website itself. This AVP rocks, baby!!!

DEN17

DEN17

At last we can see a trailer! I am madly glad to it! Thanks you brothers for hope!

20thCenturyFaux

20thCenturyFaux

let's hope that their trailer / footage will enourage FAUX to spend even more money on AvP2 in order to extend the film with various more shots / vfx effects and so on... but probably they don't like to give away much of their money for films which are not sure to be the success they expect. but i think the bros. strause will show that this fear has no reason at all => AvP2 will be a huge commercial success! (imo)   8)  

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

hopeuflly ppl will go "WOW THIS LOOKS BETTER THEN THE FIRST! I WANNA SEE IT!"

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

YES!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

Scree

Scree

I think it's already very exciting that we're gonna see Aliens vs Predator in less than a half year. So I don't mind mind if they're taking their time to give us some good trailers.

Danger Close

Danger Close

I have to admit, I am a little afraid.  almost don't want to see it. But I don't think I could help it. Game on!

Alien5

Alien5

:o   cool, maybe red bad trailer is more blood ever, more bad word ever, and more guts ever    8)      ;D  

Originalsin

Originalsin

I am excited for the trailer!!! I'm sad cause they keep pushing it back and the dingleberries comment was just an expression. You know like "Oh Dingleberries!!". Kinda' like "FxxK, that sucks".  I don't think anyone is a dingleberry

Rob - - - - - - ski

Rob - - - - - - ski

I didn't like the first AVP movie, yet still couldn't hate it, like most people, to the core. There was not a minute where it was even half-way to genuine suspense. Literally everything was revealed out in the open in actually well lighted sets, eventually. Even the hieroglyphics tell what would happen before it happens. There was little action. Even more disappointing is the lack of blood and gore. I mean, the reason that we watch and enjoy these movies is because of that with these enjoyably cool and scary creatures. Having a film lacking that is like taking half of its dignity. And you would know that Paul W. S. Anderson is more an Alien fan based on the concept and having one Alien kill two out of three predators. Some the characters of AVP could've been great, but the rushing of the film gives you little time to grow a deeper attachment to them by personality and characterization and Anderson just eliminates them on their first round seemingly as quickly as he can.

Rob - - - - - - ski

Rob - - - - - - ski

The Strause Bros. are sure to make it better. There are equal fans of both the Alien and Predator. They know the meaning of the word suspense. They'll have it hardcore, with lots more blood and gore, just the way we liked all the other films. They are sure to have characters that you'll have more care over. But one major con is the setting. Small town where Big things happen is something that's done a lot of times already and is in general lame to begin with.

Rob - - - - - - ski

Rob - - - - - - ski

AVP 2 is sure to be a better film, but unsure of being called a great film. We're entering one of those dark times in film-making where talent is becoming bland and overly routine, especially horror and/or sci-fi movies like this, with the exception of a few films each year. I think that after this they should make films with the Alien and Predator films separately. And if ever go back to the crossover, get a person who knows how to make films as we remembered in the past.

j

j

one of the things in the first movie that really pissed me off was having the stuff from the comics and books, but not in a cool way, like the director just looked over the material and 'oh that sounds cool ill have that in my movie.'  as in not an actual fan.  like ok the preds take aliens and seed them on planets and that is a huge part of their culture and stuff. ...but their armor is not acid resistant. same with their wristblades and that net. what the HELL? and the team up: pred is like    ::)   human okay come on.. in the original stuff noguchi was a badass and actually earned the respect of the predators and wrecked shop if i remember correctly

Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox

f**k, oh well, whats another week, glad this movie seems to br taking 2 steps in the right diredtion

swift blade

swift blade

I wonder what the new preds face will look like , I think it would be neat if they made one of the new preds tusks chipped like broken tusk from the book

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed