AvP Requiem Poster Released!

Started by Darkness, Sep 21, 2007, 06:57:45 PM

Author
AvP Requiem Poster Released! (Read 19,627 times)

Rezzo

Rezzo

Definitely looks better than the AvP poster

brett Cassano

brett Cassano

I think it looks fantastic! It reminds me a lot of the egg poster for the first Alien movie. It also makes the movie look like a fun ride. Hope it turns out that way.  My only complaint is that it doesn't spell out "Aliens vs Predator Requiem."

SublimeDBC

SublimeDBC

yeah it really reminds me of the alien poster.

GueRoux

GueRoux

Oh ok i got an idea that would be better. Still keep the simple design and have just Earth right there. But the shape of the Earth is an egg shape and theres a crack down the middle like the Alien poster. Little homage...little different. I just personally hate seeing the creatures  ( which used to be shown late in the movies) right on the posters. It takes something aways from there intital entrance.

SHREK

SHREK

looks pretty awful 2 b honest.........

Krycek

Krycek

Wow, I like that idea GueRoux. Hey has anyone noticed that in the Population trailer that they facehuggers are in the trees?

Fly The Friendly

Fly The Friendly

The poster rocks! but maybe future poster's shouldn't have the creatures. Keep it dark

Mr Teal.

Mr Teal.

haha wot a joke!!!! this film will fail

vortep

vortep

And todnt forget that this poster is teaser

rocknweird

rocknweird

seems like everything has been taken very seriously, but this poster seems really silly.   I keep thinking of the national lampoons vacation series...of course that makes no sense what so ever

happypred

happypred

nice poster...corny yet nice

Punk19

Punk19

I love it

Spawningcarnage

You guys are F#^$%@ up.  That Poster looks like shit!  I have no need to see this movie anymore...i'll just stick to my art.

brian

brian

that poster looks really good like they are both circlating the world. i think the strause brothers did a real good job on this poster. maybe they will have another and that one will be displayed in the movies. some people are stupid for saying that it looks like shit. i think this poster looks really scarey and great.

Dane

Dane

This looks so B-E-A_utifuly sweat!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL     8)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed