AvP Officially Gains PG13?

Started by Darkness, Jul 23, 2004, 02:21:27 PM

Author
AvP Officially Gains PG13? (Read 21,664 times)

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

until i dont see it on the OFFICIAL site i will not believe anything

the dark lord

the dark lord

noooooo it cant be pg-13 that usllay mean most bloody parts are left out they cant do that it has to be R

WessDaMess

WessDaMess

Here some informantion about what to expect if it's PG-13 and if it's R   A PG-13 film is one which, in the view of the Rating Board, leaps beyond the boundaries of the PG rating in theme, violence, nudity, sensuality, language, or other contents, but does not quite fit within the restricted R category. Any drug use content will initially require at least a PG-13 rating. In effect, the PG-13 cautions parents with more stringency than usual to give special attention to this film before they allow their 12-year olds and younger to attend.   Enter Text  In order to be An R-rated film we know it has the movie has to be strong in violence and everything else.  So if it's PG-13 it won't include hard language, or tough violence, strong violence, or drug abuse or other elements, or a combination of some of the above. Enter Text

Somebody

Somebody

Alien R Aliens R Alien 3 R Predator R Predator 2 R Alien vs. Predator PG-13 (IF)  Is it just me, or something doesn't look right???   :)  

Somebody

Somebody

oh, and Alien Resurection R

dachande

dachande

anderson is scaring me from the fact that he keeps referring to the styles of predator and alien.  A director should keep the style of the original movies in mind, but not mimic it.  For something as grand as alien vs. predator, a new dynamic feel must be created like the new "dawn of the dead" director accomplished.  Anderson might fall short of the delivery, but the actual scene of a predator and an alien battling it out will be cool regardless.  Speaking of which, how in the hell is someone going to make something become terrifying again when they refer to the past?  the actual pivotal point of terror yields from the stalking and damage effect from a xenomorph and a predator.  One shouldn't coat the scene with "cut scene death".  Again, dawn of the dead didn't spare anyone the gore, which made it that much more terrifying.  Remeber what Anderson did with the zombies?............nothing...........no gore.......no zombies feasting on human flesh.   This makes me sick dammit!   why can't anyone obtain terror anymore??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh

Oh

LoL some film looks kinda outta place on that list ... hmm    :-\     :D  

Darth Gardua

Darth Gardua

18, or R is the only way, I want blood, brains and spines.

*bury

*bury

guys face the fact taht it will be pg-13 read waht Regicidal_Maniac said, hes exactly right

*bury

*bury

Hunterkiller please they will make sooooo much more money if its rated pg-13 i mean more people can see it

Sniper

Sniper

Mark my words people:  The official rating will be out before this month is over. So expect it sometime next week.  Trust me, you all will NOT be dissapointed.   ;)  

CelticPredator

CelticPredator

cannt waittt

THE FAN

THE FAN

ITS PROBABLY rated R material, BUT THEY PROBABLY CUT a DEAL to GET IT pg 13 FOR MONEY PURPOSES, this movie is the first of its kind and they want it to be success full, SO THERE CAN BE SEQUELS.  WE ALL SEEN THE PREVIEWS IT LOOKS SCARY !!!! an RADICAL !!! Enter Text Enter Text

Predgirl

Predgirl

I don't know why you all can't wait until its offical on the main website. Wait until its offical then whine about it please.  I'm going to see this movie no matter what.

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

If this does turn out to be a pg 13 suck fest then it will totaly demote the feel of the film and it will turn off allot of fans that know these films and when first hearing about this one were prbably excited because they expect it to be the good old scar fest and blood feast that we've gotten in the past.Man i know when i told all of my non alien and predator fan friends about this and showed them the trailers and teasers they were all like man about time we get an r rated scary movie at the theaters, and there exactly right the theaters in the past litle bit have been flooded with pg 13 non sence, except for like kill bill, and some other few recent r rated movies.But the fact is sure if they go for the pg 13 rating a younger crowed will be introduced to these franchises but all the old timers the have seen all the previous films probably wont even see it because hearing this movie as pg 13 , you just know its going to be a waste, now i know all the die hards will see it non the less but come on if they make this pg 13 kiss both franchises good bye!  dachande, i saw the dawn of the dead remake but i dont remember any good gore, personaly i thought that movie was pathetic and should have never have been made, im sure George Ramero was f**king pissed to say the least.If you want REAL gore, watch any of his original DEAD movies...Day, Dawn,Night of the living dead.Man they used actual pig and other farm animal intestines and stomaches and othere guts in all there scenes that called for extream gore shots.Now those are probably the most goriest movies ever made and he making a new one ,Land of the Dead! yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh   ;D     ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed