Author
Fangoria, anyone? (Read 34,583 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: SiL on Oct 17, 2007, 10:05:47 AM
Quote from: Xerxész on Oct 17, 2007, 10:02:54 AM
All the Alien lifestyles are nothing but sexualtiy.  ;D
That was ... sort of the ... point. :P

Zing!!!! Go watch some BtS about Alien. Learn, young one, learn.

Xerxész

Xerxész

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 17, 2007, 10:09:15 AM
Quote from: SiL on Oct 17, 2007, 10:05:47 AM
Quote from: Xerxész on Oct 17, 2007, 10:02:54 AM
All the Alien lifestyles are nothing but sexualtiy.  ;D
That was ... sort of the ... point. :P

Zing!!!! Go watch some BtS about Alien. Learn, young one, learn.
Uuuuumm...young? Huh...if only I could be young again?!  ::)
Anyway, what is BtS?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Behind the scenes.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

I want to see the facehugger and the chestburster.
The chestburster looks great in the sewer scene in the greenband/population trailer.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Oct 17, 2007, 10:40:31 AM

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/8808/avprmelterdb2.jpg

Hm.
Chestburster looks good. No gripes here.
Facehugger looks good too. Reminds me of the queen hugger.
Guy with burned face- why?

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

The chestburster looks average to me.
But i really like the painting of the new facehugger, i think it was a good idea to paint it like alien hands, looks good.

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

OK...the hugger now has VEINS on the 'oxygen sacs' (my term)... :o

And what's with that pink flesh on top of the hugger...?  ???

The chestburster looks indeed like a sausage or a penis...whichever way you wanna put it... :D >:(

And the beginning stages of the acid effects on the blonde guy  look good, although a bit Freddy Krueger-ish, if you ask me... Nevertheless, this is not bad for reference make-up...the rest will be done on a puppet enhanced with CG, as I mentioned before...the puppet thing, not the CG...I actually though they would be doing an Alien or Alien 3 acid effect...like the acid falling on the cryotube or on the Nostromo's floor... :(

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Thank you for uploading them Uncanny Antman, but what about the text? can you upload it too?

Gates

Gates

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Oct 17, 2007, 10:40:31 AM

Okay...the mouth is not as big as they were in A:R, AvP and in my expectations...but they are still a bit to large...but I agree...it's definitely molded from someones co<k... ;D

Whats with the fleshy colored area between the digits, near the forehead...?  ???

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Oct 17, 2007, 09:59:18 AM
Quote"We are maintaining continuity to both of the franchises," Colin adds, grinning like someone in on a really good secret, "not reinventing stuff or creating new rules for the Aliens and Predators."

If that's true, I'll be happy.  If they're just blowing smoke to hide "a surprise" I'll be f*ckin' pissed.

I agree with you 100% on both fronts...they better not be fu<king around and swinging words like maintaining continuity around, and not back it up in the film...

SiL

SiL

Really not loving that face hugger colour. The one thing that remained consistent through five films, and now they f**k with it? The pink fleshy bits at the front look worse than they did in AvP/AR.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Oct 17, 2007, 10:47:01 AM
But i really like the painting of the new facehugger, i think it was a good idea to paint it like alien hands, looks good.
The reason I don't like it is that it kinda looks like the hands on one of those cheap-ass halloween costume skeletons.  Y'know, with the finger bones glued to a black glove?

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Oct 17, 2007, 10:52:53 AM
Thank you for uploading them Uncanny Antman, but what about the text? can you upload it too?
You're welcome, but I'll leave the text for someone else to do.  It really doesn't offer anythin' new, and to be frank...I can't be bothered with all the effort.  No offense.  :)

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Oct 17, 2007, 11:01:43 AM
Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Oct 17, 2007, 10:47:01 AM
The reason I don't like it is that it kinda looks like the hands on one of those cheap-ass halloween costume skeletons.  Y'know, with the finger bones glued to a black glove?

Yeahh i know what you mean, but look at the aliens design, its the same thing there, they look like skeleton halloween costumes, and yes, this is a production shot and it will most likely never appear like that on-screen.
But i like it.
QuoteYou're welcome, but I'll leave the text for someone else to do.  It really doesn't offer anythin' new, and to be frank...I can't be bothered with all the effort.  No offense.
No problem.

roguepl

roguepl

God, how I hate this a:r, avp and avp2 chestbursters and their mouths!
It should look more like this:

Gates

Gates

Is it just me or ever since AvP, the facehuggers haven't fit snuggly on the faces of the victims...? Compare the new picture to this one...

It's like the air-sacks don't wrap around the lower cheek and jaw anymore...  :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed