Who is the best chef in AVPGalaxy? 🍲🍝🍣🍛🍧

Started by Immortan Jonesy, May 12, 2021, 03:59:27 AM

Author
Who is the best chef in AVPGalaxy? 🍲🍝🍣🍛🍧 (Read 13,372 times)

Baron Von Marlon

Seafood: insects of the ocean  ;D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y6KW_Tup4M

Traditional Mexican food, posted often by this guy I follow. Too bad they don't have places like that over here.

Immortan Jonesy

Can you cook Baron? 👀

Immortan Jonesy

[cancerblack]

Cooked an old favourite yesterday, poulet au citron et fines herbes - from a big Greta Anna book, although I haven't needed to check the recipe in about a decade, I've made it so often.

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jul 02, 2021, 09:00:09 PM
Cooked an old favourite yesterday, poulet au citron et fines herbes - from a big Greta Anna book, although I haven't needed to check the recipe in about a decade, I've made it so often.

Well, hello, Mister Frenchy Pants ;)

Wysps

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Jul 03, 2021, 05:55:08 AM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jul 02, 2021, 09:00:09 PM

Well, hello, Mister Frenchy Pants ;)

Cancerblack talks a big game, but has yet to show us the goods.

[cancerblack]

I've posted dozens of pics here, but they've been in other threads. My phone camera is absolute shit and robs any food photography of a lot of its deliciousness, but here are a few things from the archive:

Beef grilled in Ras el Hanout with tabbouleh and a borage salad:

Making pasta sauce from scratch, only stuff from my garden (except the garlic, for now):

Home made pizzas:

Thai red curry:

The Millennial Supreme:

Fish and Chips, with a Thai flair:

Local Trouble

Where's the pie?

Wysps

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jul 03, 2021, 10:33:59 PM
I've posted dozens of pics here, but they've been in other threads. My phone camera is absolute shit and robs any food photography of a lot of its deliciousness, but here are a few things from the archive:

Beef grilled in Ras el Hanout with tabbouleh and a borage salad:

Making pasta sauce from scratch, only stuff from my garden (except the garlic, for now):

Home made pizzas:

Thai red curry:

The Millennial Supreme:

Looks delicious  :o :o :o I love the Millennial Supreme. What types of avocados do you use?

Immortan Jonesy

Indeed!  :o

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jul 03, 2021, 10:33:59 PM
The Millennial Supreme:

Baron Von Marlon

We need an Alien/Predator related item in the pictures as proof they're not randoms from the internet.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Wysps on Jul 04, 2021, 12:28:53 AM
Looks delicious  :o :o :o I love the Millennial Supreme. What types of avocados do you use?

Usually Hass because it's the main one grown here, but a few people around have Carmen and I like those too.

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jul 04, 2021, 12:01:08 AM
Where's the pie?

Here's one I prepared earlier:

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Jul 04, 2021, 01:59:25 AM
We need an Alien/Predator related item in the pictures as proof they're not randoms from the internet.

Just got some oil going and did a mountain of fries and a chorizo, served with a red slaw. Wasabi mayo for dipping.

RidgeTop

First time checking out this thread but I do some home cooking.

Made a pizza on the grill today:

Some really nice looking dishes there, [cancerblack].

[cancerblack]

That looks fantastic. Do you make your own dough for it?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed