No Stupid Questions Thread

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Apr 27, 2020, 09:22:18 PM

Author
No Stupid Questions Thread (Read 24,647 times)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Mmmm, delicious burnt plastic and glue -flavoured coke.

Kradan

Kradan

Is it realistically possible for a single human being to hold as much knowledge in his/her brain as Sherlock Holmes ?

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

SM exists, so yes.

Kradan

Kradan

Fair enough

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I can't find a flaw in his logic.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Am I the only one who loves to wear a mask?  ::)

Kradan

Kradan

What kind of mask are we talking about ? If you mean protective  mask, not that I enjoy wearing it (it gets pretty hard to breathe through sometimes) but I seem to bear with it much better tham most people. I often even forget it's on my face

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Protective  mask, yes. I also forget when I have it on. Although the reasons why I like to use it are for banity :laugh:

Immortan Jonesy

Kradan

Kradan

Can somebody please point me to the meme this was character based on ? I definetly saw this guy somewhere before but I can't find him and it drives me nuts

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Kradan

Kradan

So that's litteraly where that originated from ? I thought it was pre-existing meme they based this character design upon just for lulz

Kradan

Kradan

How the hell pigeons were used to send letters ?

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

The professor should be explaining these things to us, not the other way around. :P

But yeah, they have a kind of built-in GPS system in their heads to find their way back to their original nest, even across thousands of miles. Obviously only a one-way delivery system.

Kradan

Kradan

You can shame me for not knowing the name of a painting not for not knowing how pigeon mail works  :P

But what if pigeon for some reason gets lost, what if it, for example, gets struck by a lightning ? Or gets eaten (I'd imagine it would have to take some breaks during which it would be vulnerable to predators) ? And there's no way of knowing whether or not your pigeon reached its destination. What if decision on whether or not to start a war depends on that bloody bird ? Kinda unreliable if you ask me

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed