No Stupid Questions Thread

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Apr 27, 2020, 09:22:18 PM

Author
No Stupid Questions Thread (Read 24,149 times)

Huggs

Huggs

I'm german-american. But if I were to venture a guess, I'd say the Austrians were too bulky for the valkyries to carry to Valhalla. Consequently, they were transported to more reasonable elevations, where they remain to this day.

Kradan

Kradan

Oh, dammit, I thought you were gonna explain Dark Knight's ending to me  ;D

Huggs

Huggs

What does Marcellus Wallace look like?

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

What?  ???

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Say what again!

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

W-what??  ???

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 02, 2021, 02:12:50 AM
I'm german-american. But if I were to venture a guess, I'd say the Austrians were too bulky for the valkyries to carry to Valhalla. Consequently, they were transported to more reasonable elevations, where they remain to this day.

:laugh:

kwisatz

kwisatz

Consequently, they were transported to more reasonable elevations, where they remain to this day.

If only all of them had actually remained there...

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: kwisatz on Feb 05, 2021, 01:44:45 AM
Consequently, they were transported to more reasonable elevations, where they remain to this day.

If only all of them had actually remained there...

https://www.thelocal.de/20140614/what-do-austrians-really-think-of-germans-the-local

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: The GuardianThe Swiss on the (not very bright) Austrians:

Why is the Austrian flag red-white-red? So they don't get too confused when they hoist it.

The Austrians on the (boring) Germans:

The main difference between Austrians and the Germans is that Germans would like to understand Austrians but can't, and Austrians understand Germans but would rather not.

https://twitter.com/guardian/status/729319116042080256

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: kwisatz on Feb 05, 2021, 03:07:13 AM
Ja.

Do you ever wish you could be more Austrian?

kwisatz

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 22, 2020, 12:29:22 AM
Have you ever felt underappreciated and ahead of your time?

Yes

Quote from: Kradan on Feb 01, 2021, 12:34:41 PM
Anyway, what I still don't understand about The Dark Knight ending is that how Batman taking blame for all these murders is any better than admitting that Harvey - man with half of his face burnt off, undoubtedly psychologically traumatised and possibly unable to estimate his own actions anymore -  did it ? Gordon says: "People will lose.hope". Won't saying that Batman - someone who dared to fight back organised crime all on his own and brought hope to Gotham in the first place - turned out to be cold-blooded murderer lead exactly to that ?

I would still like to get answer to that

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Kradan on Mar 29, 2021, 06:52:08 PM
Quote from: Kradan on Feb 01, 2021, 12:34:41 PM
Anyway, what I still don't understand about The Dark Knight ending is that how Batman taking blame for all these murders is any better than admitting that Harvey - man with half of his face burnt off, undoubtedly psychologically traumatised and possibly unable to estimate his own actions anymore -  did it ? Gordon says: "People will lose.hope". Won't saying that Batman - someone who dared to fight back organised crime all on his own and brought hope to Gotham in the first place - turned out to be cold-blooded murderer lead exactly to that ?

I would still like to get answer to that

There are questions that only someone from Straya can answer.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed