What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 546,561 times)

Kradan

Kradan

[cancerblack]

Kradan

Kradan

Oh wow, you're in great shape !

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Kradan

Kradan

Dang, Simpsons used to be fun

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Got some pretty heavy dentistry done to a couple of teeth, including what amounts to a veneer on one upper canine tooth. But thanks to a slight overbite, and the veneer being a little too thick on the back of that tooth, I now can't quite close my jaw 100% which makes chewing... very interesting.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Oct 03, 2022, 05:08:08 PMthanks to a slight overbite

Like Grid's?

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Unfortunately yes, although at least it's not like the AvPR ones.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Oct 03, 2022, 05:08:08 PMGot some pretty heavy dentistry...

Initially misread that as "some pretty heavy dysentery" so, you know, could be worse.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

So I have supervised visits with my daughter. My ex drug her feet in the hearings picking someone she was comfortable with. Finally she decided and it started happening a couple months back.

Well, that person can't do it anymore due to work issues. Even though i said I was totally fine with changing days, and times. But, no.

So I got hit with this, AND... And... My ex... and I can only take this as blistering stupidity or outright maliciousness... decided to elect her NEW BOYFRIEND TO DO THE SUPERVISED VISITS.

OH. YEAH. Not only did I not know she had a new boyfriend, I was hoping we were going to put this whole thing to rest and maybe try to work on and reconcile shit. But no.. No. She wants her new BF to sit there with me while I spend an hour with my little girl. The intermediate that handles these cases told her "they're probably not going to go for that." YA THINK? How is her boyfriend a "neutral" party? What the actual f***!?

I went through a gammut of emotions over it. I didn't sleep last night. I don't know if i'll get to see my daughter this next weekend because of I told my lawyer absolutely not. He is not an appropriate choice. I do not know him. I have no idea what he might try to say about my visits with my daughter. I'm... Absolutely beside myself on this.

At least it cleared up a few things, eh? Don't have to worry about fixing our relationship and trying to put it back together, oh no. It's done.

Kradan

Kradan

That sucks, man, that sucks hard. I'm no parent but I can imagine how infuriatingly frustrating this must be to you. I hope situation will improve in the nearest future for you

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I know I say it often but my job frustrates me so much sometimes. I've been sent out on a job and the guy I'm supposed to be supporting isn't here. I've been sat waiting in my car for an hour and a half, wasting my time when I could be at my actual place of work getting stuff done.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Sometimes stuff comes at work that can be pretty sad.

I was on cash yesterday when a lady started tearing up because I share the same name as her son who had died, and I just tried to be obliging as well as listened > talked.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Damn near had a heart attack thinking the new Windows update deleted all my files.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Guess who has gone and got covid after just having had the flu? I'm sick of these last 6 weeks.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed