Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 828,694 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Ghostbusters: Afterlife

On the whole this is very good, with moments of greatness. But a lot of the plot is too rehashy of the original.

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Incident in a Ghostland (3/5)

Pretty solid horror flick that makes me hate dolls even more now...it was nice to watch a horror flick and generally wonder what was going to happen next.

Huggs

Huggs

Prometheus (1.5/5)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Legend (1985) - Theatrical Cut

It's a beautiful looking, well made movie, and of course Tim Curry excellent. But I feel like Cruise was miscast, and some plot points come right out of nowhere. And for all of the shouting about how much better the music is, the two cuts are about as good as each other. And the DC might get the edge from me since it holds back the reveal of Darkness and the Meg Mucklebones scene isn't cut down by half.

Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile

Efron is good, but the movie as a whole isn't all that special. And uh, hi random James Hetfield cameo.

Someone to Watch Over Me

Yeah, there's a reason why no one brings this one up. It's dull.

Kradan

Kradan

Nacho Libre

To be fair, I haven't watched many Jack Black's movies but this very well may be his best performance

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Ghostbusters Afterlife (8/10)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

From Here to Eternity

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Hard Target 2  (2016)

Strait to video sequel to John Woo's film starring Scott Adkins.  It tries to be a John Woo film in some scenes but fails miserably  :D It also overdoes the slow-motion 'Dove' shots.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I didn't even know a sequel to that existed :laugh:

Hard Target's a guilty pleasure of mine. Mostly thanks to Henriksen and Vosloo competing with each other to see who can chew the most scenery.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 23, 2021, 03:35:28 PM
I didn't even know a sequel to that existed :laugh:

Hard Target's a guilty pleasure of mine. Mostly thanks to Henriksen and Vosloo competing with each other to see who can chew the most scenery.

It's on Netflix.  I heard about the sequel a long time ago but never watched it until now.  I have to admit I love Hard Target  ;D The bad guy in Hard Target 2 also used to same single-shot hand gun Lance Henriksen uses but only in the end scenes.  I have two workprints of Hard Target that have extra scenes that even the extended cut doesn't have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvKlRAuyPq4

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

I used to own Hard Target on VHS back in the day. That and Bloodsport were my only owned Van Damme films...

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

What, no Sudden Death?

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

The dancing scene alone is worth it.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Nov 23, 2021, 04:41:40 PM
I used to own Hard Target on VHS back in the day. That and Bloodsport were my only owned Van Damme films...

I used to own a lot of classic Van Damme films on VHS back in the day :) Another favorite of mine is Death Warrant.  That film is where I got my CB handle from 'Sandman:D  Grew up on Action and Horror films both my favorite genre of movies.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed