Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 825,893 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Teen Wolf
Hadnt seen this in years. Still a fun film and the legend of the ending is true  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Apr 09, 2021, 12:27:25 AM
Teen Wolf
Hadnt seen this in years. Still a fun film and the legend of the ending is true  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ever watched Full Moon High (1981)? It's similar and predates Teen Wolf by a couple of years.

So the "legend" is true?  :laugh:
Thought it was debunked.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Teen Wolf

Written by Jeph Loeb of all people.  :laugh:

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Samurai Cop (1991)
So bad it's kinda good.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 08, 2021, 10:25:28 PM
Quote from: Kradan on Apr 08, 2021, 07:13:28 PM1. When they find that weird pointy structure how does Mombasa almost immediately recognises that whoever build it takes trophies ?

It's been a while since I watched it, but are there not trophies attached to it?

Just checked and, yep, you're right - there's pile of skulls of bones at its base. Never noticed it before lol. I thought Mombasa was somehow able to "read" whatever was "written" on it

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 08, 2021, 10:25:28 PM
Quote from: Kradan on Apr 08, 2021, 07:13:28 PM2. Not long after that scene, Royce claims that sun didn't move since they had got there. Does it imply that sun doesn't move at all ? Because if so how is it nighttime at the end of the movie ? Have our characters just on their feet walked to the darker side of the planet ?

That one's always bugged me too, but I guess it's possible the sun's just moving very slowly in the sky and the planet has a much longer day/night cycle than Earth.

I guess

All of you who were pissed how autism was portrayed in The Predator should watch this:

Spoiler
[close]

Truly a hidden gem

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Apr 09, 2021, 12:48:05 AM
Teen Wolf

Ever watched Full Moon High (1981)? It's similar and predates Teen Wolf by a couple of years.

So the "legend" is true?  :laugh:
Thought it was debunked.

I havent, but may have to watch it now

Nope its clearish as day at the top of the screen in the final wide shot before the credits

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kradan on Apr 08, 2021, 07:13:28 PM
Finally got to watch it with original audio (always watched in dub previously). To say the least, Brody's voice sounds ... interesting. There were times when I could close my eyes and imagine Batman fighting Predators. Thankfully, he didn't went into growling territory. I mean, I like the man in the role but he really tries to come off as "tough guy".

Kradan

Kradan

Now I understand why you were so upset Gerard Butler wasn't in the role instead, so there's that

Huggs

Huggs

The two towers

Return of the king

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kradan on Apr 09, 2021, 01:08:33 PM
Now I understand why you were so upset Gerard Butler wasn't in the role instead, so there's that

Butler could just chew the scenery especially in his buff days. He would have played a most excellent Royce imo.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Birds of Prey

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Live and Let Die's on TV right now. Yaphett was great in this.

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Night of the Demons...

...I've somehow missed this one and just watched it last night. Not a bad 80s campy movie!

"Eat a bowl of f**k! I'm here to party!"

Prez

Prez

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 09, 2021, 10:02:02 PM
Live and Let Die's on TV right now. Yaphett was great in this.

Jane Seymour was better for me ... growing up watching this as a young teen  ;D

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

Cold Pursuit (2019)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed