Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 828,799 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Top Hat
Bright, Breezy and Fun :)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Feb 23, 2021, 11:38:59 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Feb 23, 2021, 03:15:01 PM
Quote from: Kradan on Feb 23, 2021, 02:55:01 PM
Even for Alien 3 ? That sucks hard

Did you really think they'd feature the rough Assembly Cut though? Fincher wasn't even involved. This one seems obvious to me at most.

The AC is too obscure for them.

Indeed.

kwisatz

kwisatz

Sansho Dayu (1954)

got my Mizoguchi Box back jajAj

Huggs

Huggs

The Defiant Ones (1958)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Extreme Prejudice

"I hurt my knee." "You look like you hurt your head."

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

The Nick Nolte one? Good film. Final shootout is rather obviously censored though, to the point where the editing gets kinda finky.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

NICK NOLTE

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Alien Trespass

Different, fun.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 25, 2021, 09:04:07 AM
The Nick Nolte one? Good film. Final shootout is rather obviously censored though, to the point where the editing gets kinda finky.

That's very true, on top of the fact that Hill had to cut 45 minutes out of the movie, including removing Andrew Robinson's character completely.

And I do think it's kind of funny how this massive shootout happens, and then Nolte and Boothe just go right back to what they were doing like nothing happened. :laugh:

Argo

"You can either sign on the line and take $10,000 for your toilet paper script, or you can go f**k yourself."

Prez

Prez

Starship Troopers on Disney Star.

"MEDIC!!!!"  ;D

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Quote from: Prez on Feb 26, 2021, 05:39:27 AM
Starship Troopers on Disney Star.

"MEDIC!!!!"  ;D

"They sucked his brains out..." love that movie

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

"The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand!"

SO MANY GOOD LINES.

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 26, 2021, 04:06:35 PM
"The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand!"

SO MANY GOOD LINES.

Easily one of my favorites and I was unfortunate enough to be sucked into the bastards sequels...

Prez

Prez

I assume Verhoeven was deliberate in his cheesiness regarding the relationship between Rico and Ibanez. It's hilarious to watch at times.

One of my favourite scenes is during one of those Infomercial segments when the Troopers are showing some kids their guns and the kids are fighting over who gets to play with it. Also when the kids are stomping the bugs and the mum is squealing with delight.

The CGI in that film from Tippet's team on the bugs is still some of the best I've seen in any film. They absolutely nail it. It holds up still today. They are vicious and relentless.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Prez on Feb 27, 2021, 02:40:49 AMOne of my favourite scenes is during one of those Infomercial segments when the Troopers are showing some kids their guns and the kids are fighting over who gets to play with it.

Even better is when the troopers are handing out LIVE ROUNDS for the kids to take home :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed