Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 828,162 times)

Stitch

Stitch

Come Play, 2020

Pretty creepy movie about an autistic kid with no friends and the demon who tries to befriend him. The whole vibe is disquieting and some scenes genuinely creep you out.

As someone who watches a lot of horror, that's fairly impressive.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Last Samurai

This is so much better than you'd expect. It's legit a really well done epic.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Yeah, it's a brilliant film. Basically just another Pocahontas remake, but a fantastically realised one. Ken Watanabe is just magnificent in it.

I feel like it was hurt at the time by the number of people who thought Cruise was supposed to be the titular character and slated the film because of that misconception.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Morbius

Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore

Ghostbusters (1984)

Semi Pro

Talledega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

The Northman

Alien 3 (Theatrical Cut)

Alien 3 (Assembly Cut)

Alien 3 (Theatrical Cut with Commentary)

Demolition Man

The Lost City

The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent

Basil the Great Mouse Detective

Cursed (2004)

Titan AE

Forgetting Sarah Marshall

Get Him to The Greek

Club Dread

Beer Fest

The Goonies

Predator

Predator 2

Evil Dead

Evil Dead 2

Army of Darkness

Big Stan

The Blob (1988)

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on May 31, 2022, 10:44:59 AMYeah, it's a brilliant film. Basically just another Pocahontas remake, but a fantastically realised one. Ken Watanabe is just magnificent in it.

I feel like it was hurt at the time by the number of people who thought Cruise was supposed to be the titular character and slated the film because of that misconception.

The marketing did it no favors, what with every poster being the title and a giant Tom Cruise face.

Stitch

Stitch

The Sadness
28 Days Later meets Home Sweet Home. It's ridiculously gory, kinda disturbing, and vaguely hilarious. It's mad, violent and great.

Look Away
Decent horror flick about a bullied girl and her evil reflection. Blurs the line between psychological and paranormal horror, and there are certain sequences that are creepy in a slightly disturbing way. 17% on Rotten Tomatoes, but I thought it was decent. It's got Jason Isaacs and Mira Sorvino in, and they're always solid.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Tale of Zatoichi
The Tale of Zatoichi Continues
New Tale of Zatoichi

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

The Bad Guys (3/5)

It wasn't bad, I liked the animation and the characters were neat.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Doom

"Semper Fi, motherf**ker!"

Darkness

Darkness

Wild Things (1998)

Haven't watched this in a good 20 years. I like the twists and turns and of course Denise Richards.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 03, 2022, 01:09:24 AMDoom

I love that film lol.

It's shameless as hell but it's a fun watch.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jun 03, 2022, 08:55:12 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 03, 2022, 01:09:24 AMDoom

I love that film lol.

It's shameless as hell but it's a fun watch.

I'd like it more if they didn't puss out on the demons and hell, but otherwise it's watchable enough.

Crimes of the Future (2022)

Not nearly as disgusting as it's been hyped up to be, but I mostly enjoyed this look into a whacked out future. I'm mainly just torn on how it ended. It's something that could improve on further reflection, or could get worse.

Doom: Annihilation

Well, they actually had demons this time, and the Imps were legitimately pretty cool. It's worse than first movie in literally every other way, though. For example, we actually get to see the BFG hit something this time, but it's the weakest, lamest BFG ever.

Prez

Prez

Top Gun: Maverick
Lives up to the hype. See it on the biggest and loudest screen you can. Nice tribute to Tony Scott at the end.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Police Academy.

Do boomers really?

Negative 3 out of 5.

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

Black Eagle (1988)

I was impressed.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed