Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 584,544 times)

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Color out of Space (2.5/5)
Great story muddled with over exposed color and too long of a movie, easily could've shaved off some time. Some scenes I'm thinking "Yeah, this is going to be good!" Followed by "Why the hell does it feel like I'm watching a made for tv Sci-Fi movie!?"

The Green Knight (2.75/5)
Another great story that just gets lost along the way for me. Some great shots but I think it either needed to be more concise, or knock off 15min of runtime. (I do love what A24 is coming out with though!)

Finch (2.25/5)
Best way I could say this would be that I'd rather read it as a book, than watch it as a movie. (Plus I felt Chappie did it better!)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The King's Man

This was really, really good. Maybe a little slow to start, and the main bad guy wasn't up to much, but otherwise it was very well done.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Wrath of Man

I really enjoyed this. Not as good as The Gentleman, for sure, but a thoroughly engaging action film nevertheless. Really felt like Guy Ritchie trying to do a Tarantino movie.

Kradan

Kradan

Spider-Man (2002)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

JFK

An extremely compelling film, even if a lot of it is bullshit.

Kradan

Kradan

Spider Man 2

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Spider-Man: No Way Home

Really loved it for the most part, aside from stuff with the ending and some of the cringey meme references.

Prez

Prez

Unforgiveable
Heavy film. Bullock and the supporting cast are great but I felt it kinda went a bit genre in that top final act.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Nightmare Alley (2021)

Holy crap, this was great.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Gladiator

"I will see you again. But not yet. Not yet."

The Eighth Passenger

The Eighth Passenger

You still busy with your Ridley marathon?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Nah, I finished. Was mainly getting in the ones I hadn't seen or wanted to give a rewatch to.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 23, 2021, 08:57:03 PM
Gladiator

"Your in danger of becoming a good man..." 

Prez

Prez

Venom - Let there be Carnage

Errrr. This film was incredibly awkward as the humour aspect between Eddie and Venom was way off and seemed just stupid at times. Perhaps that was Hardy's intention - rather offbeat.

The Eighth Passenger

The Eighth Passenger

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Dec 23, 2021, 10:10:16 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 23, 2021, 08:57:03 PM
Gladiator

"Your in danger of becoming a good man..."

"You sold me queer giraffes!"

Oliver Reed was really firing on all cylinders. Pity he had to get involved in a piss-up match with a bunch of British sailors of all people.

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube RSS Feed