No Stupid Questions Thread

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Apr 27, 2020, 09:22:18 PM

Author
No Stupid Questions Thread (Read 23,664 times)

Kradan

Kradan

Soooooo ...

Reloaded or Revolutions ?

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Reloaded is more entertaining, Revolutions is the creators resolving their philosophical plot points. It does so satisfyingly, if you care for that sort of thing.

However the truth is that the two of them are really just one very long movie and should be viewed as such.

Kradan

Kradan

As far as I know it was initially intended to be one movie but then someone decided to make it a trilogy

While these two movies do form one big story I think they have quite a different feel to them. Reloaded is a huge dump of exposition and lore expansion while Revolutions is much more action-oriented. Of course, that's not to say that Reloaded doesn't have its share of action scenes (Neo vs. 100 Smiths, highway chase and the one with Trinity falling out of the window) and that Revolutions is without its own "Wait, what ? Huh ? Can you repeat, please ?" scenes (the whole Neo being trapped somewhere in between Matrix and real world portion of the movie comes to mind)

At the end of the day, I liked Reloaded just a little bit more because of all crazy mind-bending head-scratching shit that movie keeps throwing at you. Still trying to understand The Architect scene  ;D

Also, I have another question. Kinda NSFW

Spoiler
How does Superman and Lois have sex ? I mean, how does Supes keeps control so he would not crush Loi's pelvis with his super-erected Kryptonian dick during the climax ? That's all I can think about when he gets in the bath with her at the beginning of BvS
[close]

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Since we see him interact with normal items without smashing or crushing them all the time, I'd be more concerned about his ejaculate being faster than a speeding bullet.

Kradan

Kradan

Well, that too  :D I guess, he does have to keep himself always in control to not crush everything he touches. My question was would he be able to keep that control in bed ?

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Obviously he can since they had a kid.

Imagine what Superman's seed would fetch on the black market.

Kradan

Kradan

Ok

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

You're imagining it?

Kradan

Kradan

yes

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: whiterabbit on Mar 31, 2016, 07:47:47 AM
Honestly I'm still hoping at some point to hear that classic John Williams Theme and then see Superman rip off that new out fit to reveal his giant.... I mean his classic blue with red undies worn on the outside and proclaim "This is the way it should have always been".

See ? I'm not the only one who thinks about Superman's dick

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

He is from Hawaii

Kradan

Kradan

Was that supposed to be real piss in that "Granny's Peach Tea" jar in BvS ? Who filled it ? Was it Lex himself ?

Kradan

Kradan

Darth Maul, Count Dooku ot General Grievious ? 

NOTE: only by judging how they were handled in PT itself

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

TCW Maul > Genndy Tartakovsky General Grievous > Darth Maul > Count Dooku > TCW Dooku > General Grievous

Kradan

Kradan

Haven't watched Clone Wars anyway so can't really comment on its interpretation of the characters but as far as prequels go I have to go with Count Dooku because he had at least SOME character stuff going on (the fact Christopher Lee played him helped too) while Maul and Grievous are just bad guys placeholders

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed