Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 774,270 times)

Master Chief

Master Chief

National Lampoon's Vacation   :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Nightbreed - Director's Cut

No Country for Old Men

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Kradan on Dec 03, 2021, 05:20:52 AM
Dennis V. Stunning ? That's a director I've never heard of

;D

Last night in Soho

A nice surprise thriller.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Klaus

Saw it for the first time and to be honest it's the best Christmas movie I've seen in a long time.

Kradan

Kradan

Yep

Stitch

Stitch

Daphne and Velma

It was better than I thought it was going to be. More intelligent than expected.

Currently watching 8-bit Christmas

It's like The Princess Bride but with Nintendo. Narrated by Neil Patrick Harris. So far it's pretty hilarious.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Body of Lies

A dull, less than thrilling thriller.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

My Little Pony A New Generation

Yes seriously, I needed a pick me up.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Executive Decision (1996)

Kurt 'mother f**king' Russell  8) My younger brother wanted to watch something 80s and 90s that he hadn't seen so the above movie it was.  I must admit I like this film  :D

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Dec 07, 2021, 01:55:40 AM
Executive Decision (1996)

Kurt 'mother f**king' Russell  8) My younger brother wanted to watch something 80s and 90s that he hadn't seen so the above movie it was.  I must admit I like this film  :D

^ Written dear Predator fans.....

.....by the Thomas Brothers!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

On the Waterfront

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Shadow in the Clouds

This started off with a fair bit of promise but from the point where Chloe Grace Moretz is climbing around on the outside of the plane it just got totally ridiculous and never recovered. A shame because I was getting quite into it up until then.

I forgot to check the credits, does anyone know if this has any genuine connection to the second script that O'Bannon mashed together with "Memory" to make Alien, or is it just coincidence?

Boss Level

Now this was a pleasant surprise! Most entertaining action film I've seen in ages. Did an unexpectedly brilliant job of being both hilariously funny and genuinely moving when it needed to be. I don't really know who Frank Grillo is, but I thought he was fantastic in the lead role, switching effortlessly between the dark comedy and the more emotional scenes. My only minor gripe is that I wish there'd been more Mel Gibson in it. Recommended.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

All the Money in the World

Pretty good movie overall, but it could easily have lost ten minutes in the middle. Plummer was great, though.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Beckett (2021)

Watched it on Netflix.  'Meh' is all I can say on this one really.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 07, 2021, 10:23:41 PM
On the Waterfront

Not a fan. Everytime I play that on my TV the color doesn't work.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed