Story Mode Help & Discussion (Playthrough Videos)

Started by ikarop, Sep 27, 2014, 11:57:31 PM

Author
Story Mode Help & Discussion (Playthrough Videos) (Read 110,685 times)

RayneStorm82

RayneStorm82

Watching that play through has made me rewatch Alien again. I was gonna leave it until the night before release...

Vrastal

watch it the night before anyways

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: Nazrel on Sep 28, 2014, 07:27:07 PM

I saw it recently and will watch the night of. I will be going to get it at midnight.

RayneStorm82

Quote from: Nazrel on Sep 28, 2014, 07:27:07 PM

I probably will tbh. I'll never tire of it.

UltraV

Love pewdiepie, have it in another tab paused... can't decide if i want to spoil anything or not.... ahhhhhhh  ???

reecebomb

One thing i noticed that the npc's just stand or sit motionless, even when talking. This goes well with Dark Souls kind of games, but for next gen title this just seems underdeveloped. Attention to detail in the surroundings is amazing,  but then you have the wonky leg animations.  I hope they didn't sacrifice the quality of the main game because of the dlc addons. The dialogue didn't seem too promising either. Music is great, but music was pretty good in A:CM,  so that's not telling much.

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: UltraV on Sep 28, 2014, 08:39:16 PM
Love pewdiepie, have it in another tab paused... can't decide if i want to spoil anything or not.... ahhhhhhh  ???

OmG, so many people already said it's not filled with spoilers.

SpeedyMaxx

It was all fairly basic expository dialogue for a survival horror game, but it had the right flavor. I could've used a bit more of an intro to Amanda, though.

I did like the captain - Verlaine? - and I loved the space walk.
Spoiler
For once, the (female) player character is not the clueless newbie - Amanda was the one who knew how to do it.
[close]

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: SpeedyMaxx on Sep 28, 2014, 09:10:46 PM
It was all fairly basic expository dialogue for a survival horror game, but it had the right flavor. I could've used a bit more of an intro to Amanda, though.

I did like the captain - Verlaine? - and I loved the space walk.
Spoiler
For once, the (female) player character is not the clueless newbie - Amanda was the one who knew how to do it.
[close]

Yeah, was hoping for more of an intro with Amanda. Maybe there will be some flashbacks or w/e of her and Ellen. Be nice.

Axor993

Axor993

THAT f**kING BACKGROUND MUSIC IN THE MENU. I DREAMED OF THIS AND THEY DID IT. GOD SAVE US ALL.

LARGE

LARGE

I am very sorry, I just couldn't resist to ask

Who the hell is this guy and how did THIS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRyPjRrjS34#ws got 60 000 000 views?! Did ppl got so degraded to watch stuff like this?? Jesus I killed so many brain cells after watching it.

That Yellow Alien

Who cares.

acrediblesource

Simple fact: Youtube a has studio in which most of these more popular v-loggers (mainly teenagers) have to go and setup in. They colab and such. Youtube CAN fix numbers if they want if it's in their benefit to do so.

Jango1201

I really must thank this pewdiepie guy. I caved in and started watching the video but 2 minutes of his voice forced me to turn it off, saving me from spoiling myself.

MrSpaceJockey

I love it.  Gotta admit, I started getting used to the same visuals the trailers seemed to offer again and again but no, the game looks so f**king beautiful.  The Torrens is so great - with small distinctive differences from the Nostromo.  And the shot of it flying towards the Sevastopol, complete with the Goldsmith-esque soundtrack? So great.  I also really liked the space walk bit. 

I'll try to avoid future videos, save any more surprises for myself. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed