The Predator | Predator Versus Challenge | 20th Century FOX

Started by Tetsujin, Aug 27, 2018, 03:07:25 PM

Author
The Predator | Predator Versus Challenge | 20th Century FOX (Read 12,988 times)

The Shuriken

Ok that was a nice little feature. Boyd's reaction to vs Yoda was hilarious.

Tetsujin

"friendly" Predator

:'(

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Holy shit we get to see them in full view after all.

Eh, not bad really. I mean, sure wearing the military camo pants is jarring, but...w/e. It's just nice to finally see them either way.

Edit: wow I really wasn't paying attention to the video, the friendly Predator was right there at the start. Well I also didn't have my lenses in...

Whos_Nick

This was the video they showed us at Comic Con

The Cruentus

Quote from: Tetsujin on Aug 27, 2018, 03:54:41 PM
"friendly" Predator

Why so sad? its fake by the looks of it.

BigDaddyJohn

I will not regret them

von

Quote from: The Cruentus on Aug 27, 2018, 04:30:25 PM
"friendly" Predator

More like a digital rendering. How can it be fake if it's an official clip lol

The Cruentus

You mean like the official clip that was the A:CM demo?  :P
Just because something is official, doesn't mean they can't have fake things. In fact this is how trailers work sometimes, by putting stuff that is not in the actual product or editing different scenes together to make it look like something altogether different.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: von on Aug 27, 2018, 04:32:41 PM
"friendly" Predator

It's just a digital rendering from the looks of it. Definitely doesn't look like an actual suit.

The Cruentus

There was some clips or images of actual Preds in camo wasn't there? Riding in a gunner seat on some vehicle I believe.

Corporal Hicks

There's some leaked set pictures, yeah.

von

von

Authentic digital rendering* whether or not it shows up in the final product doesn't affect its authenticity. not fake or fan-made

Almost looks like a video game rendering. That would be cool! I remember back in 2010 they had a companion mobile game for Predators

Perhaps just a conceptual model that we'll see in the art book, which I cannot wait to get my hands on

Xerxész

"friendly" Predator

I also think that the Friendlies (at least one of them) would have looked like this.
Not so bad at all... I expected worse.

It's a pity we won't see them. :S

azamultic

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 27, 2018, 04:38:14 PM
Quote from: von on Aug 27, 2018, 04:32:41 PM
"friendly" Predator

It's just a digital rendering from the looks of it. Definitely doesn't look like an actual suit.

This image is a concept, they using 3d assets to fasten the process, you can see that hands, scarf and dreads are photoshoped, they use this Technic often in the Industry, mixing 3d, photos and drawings to present faster result to the Client.

Quote from: The Cruentus on Aug 27, 2018, 04:35:28 PM
You mean like the official clip that was the A:CM demo?  :P
Just because something is official, doesn't mean they can't have fake things. In fact this is how trailers work sometimes, by putting stuff that is not in the actual product or editing different scenes together to make it look like something altogether different.

What they mean that this concept is official, and they did make prosthetics for this design and shot scenes with it. This scenes being cut out or this image being a Concept doesn't mean it's fake,  we finally see a better and fuller details on Friendlies compare to the set photos  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed